• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Information missing in ADMIN

redfoot63

I am using OSCommerce 2.2MS2 and have the following problem.

A customer enters an order and everything goes fine.

An email is sent to the customer and the store owner with all the correct information.

When I go to the Admin panel, I see the order. When I click on Edit, Packing List, or Invoice, the customer name, shipping address, billing address, email address, and payment method are all blank and Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc) are all 0. The products are there and the model number, sub-total, shipping, tax and total are all correct.

You're not going to find a quick answer to that question...that is something you're going to have to debug on your own. I'd suggest starting with the database and verify the info is properly recorded. If it is in the database and not displaying then it is an error in the admin script. However, if it never gets into the database to begin with then you'll have to look at the checkout_process.php file.

Good luck!

Bobby

Thanks Bobby. All the information is in the database. I have double checked all of the admin scripts and even replaced them. I have been working on this one for nearly 30 solid hours. I am thinking it might have something to do with the order.php file. Any clues on debugging? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Bobby.  All the information is in the database.  I have double checked all of the admin scripts and even replaced them.  I have been working on this one for nearly 30 solid hours.  I am thinking it might have something to do with the order.php file.  Any clues on debugging?  Any help would be appreciated.

I had a similar problem where where postage was chared but no discription was shown. my problem was here.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...58entry459758

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Thanks for the input Martin. This is not a configuration problem. It is definately a bug in the code somewhere. I am fairly new to PHP but can cut and paste scripts and do database work. I am definately not a programmer and didn't really want to be one. All I want is a bug free web store so I can concentrate on business. This is my 5th installation of the program without 100% success. The pages and pages of problems isn't too encouraging.

Someone is bound to have had a simular problem. I hope that they read this and respond.

Archived