• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The Center Tabal...

How would I go about editing the middle table on the main index? And If I make more tables under the first table, will the products featured on the new tables still change every time I visit?

The middle section is handled in the includes/header.php file. Edit that one to add tables and, yes, you can add tables and still have the products displayed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I have tried everything on the includes/header.php and I can't get the middle section to change at all, it only changes the top section of the site, not the middle box? What part of the coding do I have to change?

Maybe we are talking about two different things. Can you provide a link or an image indicating what you mean by "middle section?"

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Ahh, that's different. Find this code in your catalog/index.php file

<?php
 } else { // default page
?>

Shortly after that you will find this code

<?php
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<?php
 }
?>

In between these two sections is the code for that section of your display. The latter is where that box is created. If you want to add a table before it by adding

<tr>
<td>
Your stuff goes here
</td>
</tr>

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived