• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pictures not showing

MichaelS0924

Hey everyone... We are setting up a store, and for some reason, my friend is unable to view any of the images on the store. There are just red x's, and the font is different as well. But, I am able to view everything perfectly on my computer. This is really wierd, and we really dont know what is wrong. I am attaching a picture of what it looks like on my friends computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

storepic.jpg

Hm... I dont think thats the problem. I appreciate your help. She is able to view other images on other sites, its just she cannot view any images on our store. She deleted cookies, history, etc... and she still cant view them. Just a bunch of red x's and a different font. And she only has this problem on the store! Its really wierd. We even tried to replace the pictures and add new ones, and she still cant see them. We're totally stumped!

Post your configure.php, with the username and pasword to the bd xxx'ed out.

Hm... I dont think thats the problem. I appreciate your help. She is able to view other images on other sites, its just she cannot view any images on our store. She deleted cookies, history, etc... and she still cant view them. Just a bunch of red x's and a different font. And she only has this problem on the store! Its really wierd. We even tried to replace the pictures and add new ones, and she still cant see them. We're totally stumped!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Ok... hopefully someone will be able to figure out whats wrong with this. Thanks a lot for trying to help :)

I am replacing the username, pw, and site name with XXX.

Configure.php:

<?php

/*

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.XXX.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.XXX.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/store/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/store/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

//Added for BTS1.0

define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATES', 'templates/');

define('DIR_WS_CONTENT', DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . 'content/');

define('DIR_WS_JAVASCRIPT', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'javascript/');

//End BTS1.0

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/XXX/public_html/store/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'XXX');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'XXX');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'XXX');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', ''); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

?>

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'store/images/');

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived