• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can I change a configuration_id ???

I was wondering if I could change configuration_id's without causing a big issue? I am not sure what they are used for. What I am trying to do is install the Live Support Plus V1.05 and it needs 228-258 however this is what I have already being used.

232 Tax Class MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TAX_CLASS   Use the following tax class on the shipping fee. 6 0 NULL 2003-02-21 09:45:32 tep_get_tax_class_title tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes( 
Edit  Delete  

233 Shipping Zone MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_ZONE   If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone. 6 0 NULL 2003-02-21 09:45:32 tep_get_zone_class_title tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes( 
Edit  Delete  

234 Sort Order MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_SORT_ORDER   Sort order of display. 6 0 NULL 2003-02-21 09:45:32 NULL NULL

What I am wondering is if I can either rename these ones or change the ID's in Live support. Not sure of the impact on this. If someone could please help that would be wonderful.

Charles

most contributions should have been written, when you do the install to the configuration, that you can leave the configuration id blank and it will adjust itself to what is available and they will tie in together.

Hummmmmm Not sure.... look at this contribution if you can.Live Support Plus the install instructions state:

(01) Run the SQL.  Please note: You should always check to make sure the configuration_group_id and configuration_id value do not already exist in your DB.

The included SQL uses:

- configuration_group_id = 20 and 21

- configuration_id = 228 to 258

And I have the a couple of those Configuration ID's used. So I am not sure what to do.... Any Idea

OK I don't want to sound really stupid but it is hard not to at this point. when you say " do you mean litterly a " in place of a number or are you meaning just leave it blank?

You can check this out at www.wholesalemn.com - also could you help me out with where I would change the text Live Support to 24Hr. Live support. That would be wonderful!

good to see you are learning a bit here, just a simple thing of sitting back and taking a deep breath and not be afraid, cuz u cant hurt it (as long as you have a valid backup)

Archived