• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check out Error

tiendollaz

After I click the "Confirm Order" button in /checkout_confirmation.php I get an error... As it takes me to /checkout_process.php it shows up this...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_decode_specialchars() in /home/esheclot/public_html/checkout_process.php on line 214

I got this after I installed the "option_type_feature_v1.6". Heres how my /checkout_process.php looks like on line 214

Line 213***//clr 030714 changing to use values from $orders->products and adding call to tep_decode_specialchars()
Line 214***$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
Line 215***//$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
Line 216***}
Line 217***}

Heres the updated file option_type_feature_v1.6\updated_files\catalog\checkout_process.php

//clr 030714 changing to use values from $orders->products and adding call to tep_decode_specialchars()
       $products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
     //$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
     }
   }

* it should be the same as the one above*

and then heres the option_type_feature_v1.6\original_files_from_osccommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\checkout_process.php

}
       $products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
     }
   }

i hope these are useful... thanks in advance..

Line 213***//clr 030714 changing to use values from $orders->products and adding call to tep_decode_specialchars()
Line 214***$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
Line 215***//$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
Line 216***}
Line 217***}

i tried deleting line 214 and it workd well.. and when i delete line 213 it doesnt work.. so i think line 214 was the problem.. can ya tell me if im correct or not?

• 1 year later...

I'm going to bump this because I had the same error. I fixed it by doing this:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
  //$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

changed to

//$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);
  $products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

It's fine on my end but when I did a test purchase the email that came to me (customer's copy of the invoice) showed this:

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Volleyball Resin (R121) = $8.85

Engraving Line 1: TEXT

Engraving Line 2: TEXT

Engraving Line 3: TEXT

Stem? Yes

1 x Single Column Trophy (T101) = $5.95

Base Color Walnut Finish

Column Color: Red

Column Length: 4"

Engraving Line 1: TEXT

Engraving Line 2: TEXT

Engraving Line 3: TEXT

Figure: TEXT

Stem? No

Again, it works fine on my end, because I still see what they put in the text boxes, but the customer's invoice does not show what they put. I don't feel comfortable with this, because some people are quite picky and would like to know exactly what they put in case we don't have it PERFECT. How do I get this working on BOTH ends?

Archived