• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Question regarding a needed features

magnav0x

I was curious if anyone knew of any contributions that may fit what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something that will alter the product setup where I can entere a minimum amount to order. Say I want to sell something but, only want to sell if they order 20 or more. But this will only be on one product and not all. The only other contributions I've seen similar to this do it based on the final cost. Thanks in advance for any help someone could shed on me.

I was curious if anyone knew of any contributions that may fit what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something that will alter the product setup where I can entere a minimum amount to order.  Say I want to sell something but, only want to sell if they order 20 or more.  But this will only be on one product and not all.  The only other contributions I've seen similar to this do it based on the final cost.  Thanks in advance for any help someone could shed on me.

You could use the product attributes.

Set up an attribute "Minimum Order" and set the amounts with adjusted prices.

I think I used the option-type contrib. I think I should just go ahead and try to do it myself. I don't think it should be too difficult <_< Usually when I say that it turns into a really long project :lol:

Archived