• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Size Proportions Not Working

Jasontd

I have been at OScommerce for a long time and never seen this problem before. The problem is if I set "Calculate Image Size" to True in oscommerce admin and set only a height value and not a width value for "small images" the image should resize proportionally in the cart but it is coming in a full size. So proportions are what is not working for me. I have never seen this before but also first time looked at this on a win box. If I set both W & H it resizes but all my pics are different proportions so I need this to work the way it is suppose to. Putting a 0 in for the size instead of nothing also does not work. Any ideas?

We are running win 2003

PHP version 4.3.4

GD 2.0

Cart is: osCommerce 2.2-MS2

Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I have been at OScommerce for a long time and never seen this problem before. The problem is if I set "Calculate Image Size" to True in oscommerce admin and set only a height value and not a width value for "small images" the image should resize proportionally in the cart but it is coming in a full size. So proportions are what is not working for me. I have never seen this before but also first time looked at this on a win box. If I set both W & H it resizes but all my pics are different proportions so I need this to work the way it is suppose to. Putting a 0 in for the size instead of nothing also does not work. Any ideas?

We are running win 2003

PHP version 4.3.4

GD 2.0

Cart is: osCommerce 2.2-MS2

Thank you!!!

I have the same problem. I used OSC before (don't remember which version) and it worked when I set either WIDTH or HEIGHT. Now, I have to set both, or things get screwed up or get proportioned wrong.

HELP!

Archived