• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3 [simple?] config questions -infobox & categories

Greetings all.

I am using 2.2 MS2. I recently completed a fresh install and have put OSC on a few other sites of mine. I have two configuration questions:

1. How do I make infoboxes appear only on certain pages? For example, I don't want the "Tell A Friend" box to appear until a product page is displayed (i.e. not on the homepage). I seem to have done this on a previous site, but now I can't figure it out. I must say that I have Infobox Admin installed now so that may be why I can't do it. Ideas?

2. When I click on a main category, I don't want the subcategory page to come up (ex. Main Category Page on my site). I just want the results of all the subcategories, not the images with links to the various subcategories. Any ideas?

3. Finally, I'm trying to indent my subcategories by a space or two. Right now they are left-justified just like the main categories. How do I fix this? I've been up and down the categories.php box, but can't seem to figure it out. I have installed the Show Subcategories contribution so I can paste code if necessary.

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers,

Jonathan

OK...#3 above is now canceled. I figured it out solito.

One and two are still valid if anyone is up for it.

cheers,

Jonathan in Mozambique

Archived