• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with shipping overseas! Pls

Hi there,

I currently use the table shipping module (slightly modded) which works on a base rate and adds an additional 0.50p (sterling) for each item weighing in at 1kg. This is great for orders made in my country, however if someone orders abroad how can i make it add an additional, say ?1.00 to the order total? Otherwise i will be losing money and i dont really want to be limited to one country because of this!

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions from those in the know please, a big thank you in advance! So does anyone have any ideas at all? Thanks.

Regards,

Ed

Hi there,

I currently use the table shipping module (slightly modded) which works on a base rate and adds an additional 0.50p (sterling) for each item weighing in at 1kg. This is great for orders made in my country, however if someone orders abroad how can i make it add an additional, say ?1.00 to the order total? Otherwise i will be losing money and i dont really want to be limited to one country because of this!

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions from those in the know please, a big thank you in advance! So does anyone have any ideas at all? Thanks.

Regards,

Ed

You will have to setup zone based shipping. have a look in the contrib area.

Giovanna

Archived