• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Business Bank Accounts & WorldPay

mark27uk3

Hi Guys,

Today is the day that I go hunting for a business bank account! But before I do can I get a bit of feedback from uk store owners who use worldpay.

I have read on various forums that worldpay require you to get your bank to sign some sort of a form. Have any of the uk guys had any problems with any banks not signing the form.

Also I would like to hear from anyone who has had any fraud/chargeback issues with worldpay.

Is worldpay cost effective against the standard offline methods of processing payments?

Any feedback about worldpay and business bank accounts would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Worldpay are OK and about the same price as everybody else (around 5%). You don't have much choice anyway as a start-up.

Paypal will be a viable alternative soon once they start allowing people to pay without signing up first and already are the first choice of 10% of our customers

Abbey offer a free business bank account with Visa delta debit card and will happily sign your form.

Be very careful if you are selling high value goods whoever does your processing.

Archived