• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can anyone help me????/

If your in my catalog and you see a product you click on the picture and it brings that product up in an enlarged size, how do you change the size that picture comes up in that frame? Now it comes up the same size as it displays in the catalog. Corect me if I am wrong but people click on the picture to see in in an enlarged view. What do I do

that is in the admin section, my store/images.

if you want to use mopics or ultrapics then you can have different resolution images for displaying small and large images

that is in the admin section, my store/images.

if you want to use mopics or ultrapics then you can have different resolution images for displaying small and large images

thank you for your responce however those settings onlg work on the catalog images. I need the image a larger size when you click on enlarge . How do i use mopics or ultrapics ?

thank you for your responce however those settings onlg work on the catalog images. I need the image a larger size when you click on enlarge . How do i use mopics or ultrapics ?

Isn't that the actual size of the file? I think you would need to use a larger picture to get a larger popup.

Isn't that the actual size of the file? I think you would need to use a larger picture to get a larger popup.

<_< Well If i had to use the actual file then it wouldn't be enlarging the image so I would think there would have to be a way for the php or script to change the size of the picture . If you right click on the picture in the enlarged fram it displays 20%

How do i change that 20%? Thank you for your reply. :rolleyes:

Archived