The e-commerce.

Do you dropship?

ryanf

How many of you dropship?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you dropship?

• I do
    • I don't

Hey, I was wondering how many sites here use drop shipping. If you do, where did you find out about the drop ship company? When you type in drop ship in google or yahoo, there are about 1000 scams out there it looks like and its hard to tell if you can trust em. How'd you get started?

Thanks.

If I was crafty, this would be a funny signature.

Hey, I was wondering how many sites here use drop shipping.  If you do, where did you find out about the drop ship company?  When you type in drop ship in google or yahoo, there are about 1000 scams out there it looks like and its hard to tell if you can trust em.  How'd you get started?

Thanks.

My recommendation is to find a niche market, one you have interest and experience in, then find wholesalers of product for that market. If, for example you want to sell dog collars, goto google and search "dog collars", "wholesale only". You'll see only companies who sell dog collars to retailers. Call them/email them. Ask them if they do or will consider dropshipping. I've found manufacturers/wholesalers who are glad to do this. If they're not interested and you want to sell their product, ask them for their minimum order requirements and buy some if u can. If u can't, then find someone else who might be more willing to work w/you.

BTW: if you don't have your retailer's license, get one.

If you go with one of the gazillion dropshippers, you'll just be 1 of a gazillion people on the internet selling their product. hope it helps!

I totally agree with Dennis.

I dropship & I was originally selling on Ebay, but was loosing more then what I was making, so I started to look at other options. That's when I decided to start my website.

Now, I want to sell firefighting stuff, but I can't seem to find any resellers that would be willing to dropship, so I'm kinda waiting on that theory.

Archived