• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thickness of bars on top of tables

In catalog/includes/classes/boxes look for:

array(array('params' => 'height="14" class="infoBoxHeading"',
                                        'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_left.gif')),
                                  array('params' => 'height="14" class="infoBoxHeading" width="100%"',
                                        'text' => $contents[0]['text']),
                                  array('params' => 'height="14" class="infoBoxHeading"',
                                        'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_right_left.gif')));

Default is 14

The_Bear

I did the changes, but there is still a few things I need taken care of. When I made the bars thicker, the corner_left.gif image doesn't match the hight of the thicker bars, where do I change this? Also, I want to make the main Top ? Catalog bar at the top thicker too. Can you help?

Here is a pic if your not sure what I'm talking about.

The hight of the bars don't match up to the side corner_left.gif image used to round areas off. I need to make the image hight higher to cover that square bit hanging out of the top.

pic2.gif

I made a new image, but it won't stay as the original color when I save it as a gif. What program do I need to use to keep the color from changing when saving?

Archived