• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where-o-where

xPATRIOTSx

Specifically, the order status(pending, processing, delivered), what file do you change the text of these emails that go to the customer? :blink: I also want to change "Delivered" to "Shipped".

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Go New England Patriots!!!!

in the admin area is a section called order status, you can add 'Shipped' in there, leave the delivered as when you get confirmation something is delivered

in the admin area is a section called order status, you  can add 'Shipped' in there, leave the delivered as when you get confirmation something is delivered

Thanks Mibble. I got that part, but where do you edit the actual emails that are being sent?

Go New England Patriots!!!!

catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Opps, wrong one.

Try

/admin/includes/languages/english/update_order.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Ah, I'm on a version approaching a year old. Not sure where they moved it then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived