• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table Shipping Rates for multiple countries

gary1975

I want to set the shipping rates based on the order total. The Table Rate shipping module does this very nicely.

But I want to set up a table rate for a set of countries, so that the postage rates can be set based on price and the country. (eg. Uk would use one table rate, all countries in europe would use another, USA would use another and all other countries would use a default table rate)

Cheers

Gary

I want to set the shipping rates based on the order total. The Table Rate shipping module does this very nicely.

But I want to set up a table rate for a set of countries, so that the postage rates can be set based on price and the country. (eg. Uk would use one table rate, all countries in europe would use another, USA would use another and all other countries would use a default table rate)

Cheers

Gary

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,920

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

I'm actually looking for country rather than state or region

Not really :)

See:

(eg. Uk would use one table rate, all countries in europe would use another, USA would use another and all other countries would use a default table rate)

UK is one region, USA is the second, all other countries are the third region.

Sure, this is only my personal point of view :)

Anyway in all (at least in most) of "region based" shipping modules you can creat regions consisting of single country, multiple countries or even of a mixture of few countries + few states

Archived