• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image not displayed

whatauw4

I installed Oscommerce on my laptop running Windows XP, this works fine.

I installed Oscommerce on my webspace running on Linux and Apache, I then uploaded all the file from my laptop to my webspace on the Server using WS_FTP; everything works fine except the button for the graphics that are nor display. I have checked the permission on buttons folder in include\language\english\images, the permission is correct 777.

What is wrong ?

Thanks for your help

This is one of the file pathways for images

This is to adirectory called 'store' and not a subdomain called 'store'

Another image pathway looks like this

Same thing again, except that the image name and extension is not being displayed.

How long ago did you set up this sub-domain? If it's less than 3 days it may not even have propagated yet on the server. If it has then you need to take a good look at both of your config files.

Vger

This is one of the file pathways for images

This is to adirectory called 'store' and not a subdomain called 'store'

Another image pathway looks like this

Same thing again, except that the image name and extension is not being displayed.

How long ago did you set up this sub-domain?  If it's less than 3 days it may not even have propagated yet on the server.  If it has then you need to take a good look at both of your config files.

Vger

I set the subdomain up 5days ago, my ISP told me that if i set up a subdomain, it will point to a directory on my mail domain.

I 'm really new to OSC, and have been looking at the configuration and all the files for the past 5days

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Cheers

Archived