• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I want to place a link

I am trying to make a popup page in the checkout_payment page, I've placed the command for the popupwindow in the page, but I can't place the link in the page for make the popupwindow open in the right place I need it, I want to place the link right after the check payment module to show the costumers how they must to fill the document (check), I've been fighting all the morning and I need the help of the community.

I have everything ready, the window size, the text and the image, but I can't place the link in the exact place I need, please help me to solve this problem, as always, thanks in advance for the help.

Download the contribution, Links Manager. In the catalog/links_submit.php file, search for the word "popup." The code to open a popup is there. The window placement is in the javascript.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks for your response, but look, I have the command to open the popup window in the page I need it, I have the instruction for open the popup windows and the file to need to be open in the page(checkout_payment), but when I place the command, the link goes to every module open in the page, this is in every option of payment, and I need only in one of the options, what I need is to know how to put just the one link in the right place, after the check payment module

Archived