• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate

Thanks for any help. First I must say that EP is saving me a lot of time. I figured out how to make a second spreadsheet for myself & make ONE formula on my EP sheet to enter statistics about products from the second sheet (product attributes that aren't important for sorting) then fill down -- so that I only have to enter everything, including the formatting ONCE! Yippee!

My question is regarding adding products. Do I need to make sure that when I add products I create a new spreadsheet to upload, so that I won't get duplicate products? Or can I update my spreadsheet & upload the whole thing? It would be nice to be able to do the latter for the easy fill-down solution. :P

My problem is that since I loaded EP I can't delete customers from Admin. I'm not sure what this has to do with EP -- at first I couldn't update ANYthing from Admin, but I re-installed all my modules & now those are working again, but I'm not sure how to fix the customers. I have added fake accounts to debug some of my work (for checking out without account & the other processes), & I can only delete them by going into the database itself. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!!

Wendy

The important thing to remember about Easy Populate is that it all works around the product model number. As long as you do not duplicate this number, you will be OK. You can add new products to the same file, or a different file, upload it and it will add the new files and update the existing ones.

I have no idea why you cannot delete the customers. Having EP installed should not affect that at all.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons