• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A Plethora of Questions

ksasaki

Can one of you genuises help out this poor soul with all these messages. I decided to post all of them at once to get it over with. Hopefully. :)

Can someone walk me through. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: DB_SERVER in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\pr21_to_pr22\ms1_to_ms2.php on line 61

Then this message follows:

Upgrade

Step 1: Database Upgrade

? Address Book

- Configuration

1060 - Duplicate column name 'temp_id'

alter table address_book add temp_id int(11) not NULL default '0' FIRST

[TEP STOP]

then in ORDER COMMENTS:

1091 - Can't DROP 'old_value'. Check that column/key exists

ALTER TABLE orders_status_history DROP old_value

[TEP STOP]

then in PRODUCTS ORDERED:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\pr21_to_pr22\products_ordered.php on line 94

Then in UPDATE PHP I get these:

Warning: main(../mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\update.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Web\EasyPHP1-7\php\pear\') in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\update.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined variable: read_me in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\update.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined variable: readme_file in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\update.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: filename in c:\web\easyphp1-7\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2\extras\update.php on line 25

Select an SQL file to install.

Looks like he's trying to upgrade from ms1 to ms2, but the database in his ms1 has already been modified to include some of the things the update script was trying to do, such as add the 'temp_id' to 'address_book'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

That is exactly true and then some.

Sorry for not being specific. As a newbie, I guess I was clicking away at every possible icon and then came across the upgrade, which I would have to assume is a good thing to do. From there, I kept clicking and came across all the error messages. If you think that a successful installation of the upgrade will solve the errors, then please walk me through that process. Then, if I still get the messages, I will re-paste what I am getting.

Thanks a trillion.

Looks like he's trying to upgrade from ms1  to ms2, but the database in his ms1 has already been modified to include some of the things the update script was trying to do, such as add the 'temp_id' to 'address_book'.

Archived