• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL Problem

timcrafton

I searched to find some info about this, but no luck... Anyone got an idea why I keep getting admin emails with the following SQL error;

-- SELECT ID, Title FROM default_listingsDB WHERE (featured = 'yes')

:blush: I am sure it prob something simple, and really seems to have no effect on my store, but I thought it migh be better to sort it out. BTW I don;t use a "Featured Product" on the site.

10x in advance,

Tim

I searched to find some info about this, but no luck... Anyone got an idea why I keep getting admin emails with the following SQL error;

:blush: I am sure it prob something simple, and really seems to have no effect on my store, but I thought it migh be better to sort it out. BTW I don;t use a "Featured Product"  on the site.

10x in advance,

Tim

You may have installed another contribution that was not developed on a 'clean' copy of osCommerce - search for the offending code in your files.

Matti

:blush: I am sure it prob something simple, and really seems to have no effect on my store, but I thought it migh be better to sort it out. BTW I don;t use a "Featured Product"  on the site.

10x in advance,

Tim

did you apply any MODs? if so, which? i cant find anything like that in the sources (2.2ms), and no such table.

did you apply any MODs? if so, which? i cant find anything like that in the sources (2.2ms), and no such table.

Thanks for responding guys, ya I have a bunch of mods installed, I have not applied any lately thought. I am going to check out MySQL admin and see if I can figure it out... Thanks again.

Archived