• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price Break v1.1 Product ID / option problem

I have installed Price Break v1.1 and it does appear to be working correctly - but for one problem. It appears to assess the options assigned to the product.

Set Price breaks:

multiples of 5.

qty 10+

qty 15+

qty 20+

Senario 1.) If a customer buys a dress at a price break qty of 10 with option = size 14 chosen, the product goes into cart with the price break.

If the customer adds another 7 dresses with the same size option, the cart auto sets (multiples of 5) the qty to 20 and applies price break for qty 20+

Senario 2.) If a customer buys a dress at a price break qty of 10 with option = size 14 chosen, the product goes into cart with the price break.

If the customer then buys the same dress, but chooses a size 16, the product is treated as a different product ie. the shopping cart shows

10 dress size 14 @qty price break 10+

10 dress size 16 @qty price break 10+

instead of 20 dresses @ qty price break 20+

The customer is not given the Price Break for qty 20+

I thought the code for the MOD was based on the product_id, but it appears to be assessing the option as well. I have checked the code but I can't see anywhere it evaluates for options.

If somene can help me solve this problem, ie switch off option evaluation and just use product _id, I will intergrate it as an administration switch and post as a osCommerce MOD.