• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another amateurish question

ksasaki

As you know, I'm new to this.

I messed up on my registration. I have removed easyPHP and OS Commerce and then re-installed it, in hopes that the registration window would come back up so I can go back to zero. No such luck. I get all the folders and such which came from unzipping the OS Commerce package.

Basically, I want to try out the program and build.

Can you help me out again.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the false alert. I solved it myself by configuring the php file that needed to be tweaked during installation.

I do have another question though. Aren't there templates to work from in which I can start designing pages?

Thanks again.

As you know, I'm new to this.

I messed up on my registration. I have removed easyPHP and OS Commerce and then re-installed it, in hopes that the registration window would come back up so I can go back to zero. No such luck. I get all the folders and such which came from unzipping the OS Commerce package.

Basically, I want to try out the program and build.

Can you help me out again.

Thank you in advance.

I do have another question though. Aren't there templates to work from in which I can start designing pages?

There are templates available on the web and there are two template contributions (STS and BTS) that you can download and use, just look in the contribuiton section of this site. Design can be done by code also, but takes some digging to get it done. Whatever you do just do a small section at a time, look for the answer (search function and knowledge base) and have fun. :)

Archived