• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders total and Display error

jjcoops

Please help, I have searched the forums and found others with a similiar problem but no solution...

I have a customised version of OS Commerce with many modules etc, it has been working a dream then suddenly one day I noticed the invoice did not have a total on it anymore and an order notification I rcvd (by e-mail, using the extra order notification feature) did not have a corresponding order in the admin area.

I found that I could locate the order by typing in the order number I rcvd in the e-mail into the order search box in the admin, however the invoice displayed with no total prices.

The system showed me a number of orders that did not correspond to the actual amount.

I then set to work to try and find the problem and have not been able to locate any application issues as the purchasing process works smoothly, the basket shows a total but the order confirmation pages do not.

The only recent change to the system that had taken place was an additional order status had been added (Delivered).

I have searched through the MySql DB tables to see if I could find what was missing, the orders table is fine and contains all orders, the orders_status_history table is fine and contains all of the orders. It is when we come to the orders_total table things go wrong..It contains only 9 orders of which only 8 show in the admin area, there are in fact 25 orders in the system.

Now I am a little stuck...I have fixed things before in a rough and ready way with product attributes and entering them directly into the db when the application has gone pear-shaped over duplicates, I am a little reluctant as I do not have a safe back-up with all of my new customer accounts on it.

Thanks in advance

Archived