• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fixed Shipping

i just got done installing ebay auction manger 2.0 (i believe that the version from the oscommerce site). since i have installed it, i like the function of the 'fixed shipping' module, this is something i have been looking for, for awhile. the only problem i have withit it is, when i checkout i get an error from the database that says:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '{5}36{2}2' at line 1

SELECT pfs.* FROM products_fixed_shipping pfs WHERE pfs.products_id = 17{5}36{2}2

[TEP STOP]

i understand its because i have attributes with this item, but how can this be fixed, so that i can use my attributed with this shipping module?

thank you in advance for the support.

Troy

Hi Troy,

The problem is that fixed shipping does not take item attributes into account. Quite a few people use it in conjunction with Master Products (which simply creates a new product ID for a subordinate product). You might try that. Alternatively, modifying fixed shipping to take item attribute into account should not be difficult. I have long thought about making fixed shipping an independent contribution. It's just finding the time...