• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

auspost economy

prychett

Greetings- Im having a problem with the auspost module that I have set to economy. I tested it when I installed it but now its coming up with the following message when an overseas address is entered. The message is :

Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp?Pickup_Postcode=2600&Destination_Postcode=EH7 4BN&Country=GB&Weight=600&Service_Type=ECONOMY&Height=100&Width=100&Length=100&Quantity=1): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in /var/www/html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/ausposteconomy.php on line 69

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/ausposteconomy.php on line 70

Please, please help -any vauge idea whats going on muchly appreciated as I'm clueless.

thanks