• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MySQL /CPanel help

:huh: Hello,

I am looking for help from anyone who can help me fix my big boo boo. I was adding the gift voucher contribution last night and did something wrong to where I had to remove my version of OsCommerce and restore it from the saved file I had. For the most part it reinstalled my site back to where I last left off. Today I went reinstall the contribution for the categories description box (it was working great before I had to redo everything, however I did not have a back up to that point). For some reason my reinstall in not going as simple as it did the first time. Here are the two problems I am having.

1) When I go into my Cpanel and click on catalog the catalog page does not load. I can get to the online catalog just fine but not to my admin catalog to make updates from the Cpanel.

2)When I went to reinstall the file called: db_changes.sql I get the following error message below.

Error

SQL-query :

ALTER TABLE categories_description ADD categories_heading_title varchar( 64 ) AFTER categories_name

MySQL said:

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'categories_heading_title'

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Tina

• 3 months later...