• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

--- How does checkout_confirmation work?

surfinagain

can some one tell me where this code from checkout_confirmation.php get it's values?

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
     for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
       echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
     }
   }

the function 'sizeof' returns the correct number of attributes a product in the cart has but the $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] and $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] don't seem to have the actual values of those attributes. As a result I'm seeing the option/attributes in the cart but not in the checkout confirmation OR order.

Thanks for any help...

someone has to know how this section of checkout_confirmation works or at the very least where these arrays are being populated. I'm dying over this. Literally every order has at least one product with an option selection and they are being lost at checkout/order. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

Thanks....

michael...first, i feel your pain! i spent too much time with 'beyond compare' looking for that needle in the hay stack of php code. you've at least got the code in front of you now that writes out order at checkout....so that should give you a good starting point. it has to be a botched mod install as it was with me.

good luck!

Update Info

I removed the paypal contribution 2.6a and everything is working now. The stock paypal module work. The Paypal IPN contribution author is aware of the problem if he read the paypal ipn thread cause I also posted there.

Oh ya, removed paypal contribution mean completely remove files not disable the module in the admin.

Cheer! :D :D :D

Archived