• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Official Yahoo Data Feeder Support Thread

• 1 month later...
Hello,

How can I add anew column for product_weight to my yahoo feed?

Thanks

I installed Yahoo Data Feeder v1.1. on Step 7, it says to point the browser to this address:

http://www.mywebsite.com/admin/Yahoo.php. I did, but, I am getting the message: "Error the data base does not exist".

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. I have followed all the steps in the instructions doc.

Thanks

In regards to the issue of your images appearing on the Recommendation Report and not showing up on yahoo, this report is generated minutes after you submit your products and pulls its information directly from Shopping and not your product feed. It takes 24-72 hours for your images to upload to Yahoo! Shopping. At the time that the report is generated, your images had not yet uploaded. Because your images had not yet uploaded at the time the report was generated, the report did not detect any images. When your images upload to Shopping, this recommendation will fall off after your next successful feed submission. :thumbsup:

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

• 2 months later...

MySQL 5 Fix

The current version of the Yahoo Feeder errors when using MySQL 5. This can be resolved by making the following change:

Around line 69:

FROM categories,

categories_description,

products,

products_description,

products_to_categories

Change to:

FROM (categories,

categories_description,

products,

products_description,

products_to_categories)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello guys.. im really stuck in here.. if someone here can post the configuration required for kelkoo feed?

the specifications which kelkoo feed requires are :

http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/content/general/techspec/tech_spec.html

so if someone can tell me how to configure this contribution to generate file for kelkoo!

please i need it urgent!!

i'll be thankfull to ya guys!

thanks in advance!

outside links are not allowed in signatures