• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Nochex APC Payment Module

ldavies83

Hi, not sure if this is anything to do with the Nochex APC, but since I installed it in to my Oscommerce store I keep getting the following appear in the admin section at the bottum of the page when i click on Nochex APC > Transactions.

1062 - Duplicate entry '2ba1c80f94d85ef582694ca102438df6' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('2ba1c80f94d85ef582694ca102438df6?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view', '1126174892', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:9:\"customers\";')

[TEP STOP]

and would just like to know how to correct the problem I have little PHP and MySQL Experience, so any help would be great, the store is located at www.Phillip-Cooper.co.uk . Any help would be cool,

Regards

Phillip Cooper

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, not sure if this is anything to do with the Nochex APC, but since I installed it in to my Oscommerce store I keep getting the following appear in the admin section at the bottum of the page when i click on Nochex APC > Transactions.

1062 - Duplicate entry '2ba1c80f94d85ef582694ca102438df6' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('2ba1c80f94d85ef582694ca102438df6?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view', '1126174892', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:9:\"customers\";')

[TEP STOP]

and would just like to know how to correct the problem I have little PHP and MySQL Experience, so any help would be great, the store is located at www.Phillip-Cooper.co.uk  . Any help would be cool,

Regards

Phillip Cooper

I'm sure I've come accross this one somewhere before, it has something to do with the wrong file being put into the admin side (one of the catalog files in uploaded to the admin folder in error).

Re-upload the admin side of the contrib to your admin folders on the server and it should be sorted.

Mark

I have managed to find a solution to my problem of the cart not being emptied after nochex checkout.

What I had to do was this

// BEGIN NOCHEX APC ADDON
? ?$nochexapc_query = tep_db_query("select o.orders_status,p.* from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_NOCHEXAPC_TXN . " p on p.order_id = o.orders_id AND o.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by o.date_purchased desc limit 1");
?$nochexapc = tep_db_fetch_array($nochexapc_query);

?if ($nochexapc['nochex_reponse']=='AUTHORISED') {
? ? ?$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_OK;
? ? ?$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_OK; 
? ? ?$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_OK; 
? ?$cart->reset(TRUE);
?} else if ($nochexapc['nochex_response']=='DECLINED') { 
? ?$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_FAILED; 
? ?$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_FAILED; 
? ?$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_FAILED; 
?} else if ($nochexapc['orders_status']==50000) { 
? ? ?$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_PENDING; 
? ? ?$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING; 
? ? ?$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING; 
? ? ?$cart->reset(TRUE); 
} else { 
? ?$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NAVBAR_TITLE_2; 
? ?$HEADING_TITLE = HEADING_TITLE; 
? ?$TEXT_SUCCESS = TEXT_SUCCESS; 
? ?$cart->reset(TRUE);
?};
?// END NOCHEX APC ADDON

Just added two extra

$cart->reset(TRUE);

If anyone knows if this will cause any possbile errors then please let me know.

Mark

Excellent Mark, I have just recently installed the Nochex APC module and my cart was not being emptied after payment (cheque/money order was working fine). As you suggested I just needed to add the second $cart->reset(TRUE); in checkout_success.php, all is working correctly now.

Many thanks!

I was getting the 'duplicate entry' error and have managed to remove it for my site.

The problem is that the URL for all the left hand links in the admin panel started to acquire '?action=view' for the links. This would be the second or more instances of a '?' in the url.

To resolve my problem I made a change to the nochexapc.php file in admin/includes/boxes. I changed -

. '?action=view">' .

to

. '">' .

There is only one instance of this in the file so it should be easy to find.

Does anyone know why this parameter is in there. Is it so that sites can turn off sessions and run only with HTTP posted commands.

Hi

I am facing a unsual problem with incomplete checkouts and this might not be related ot the NoChex APC - but hoping that someone here might have faced and sovled this issue.

The NoChex apc works fine with full checkout and the customer forwarding to my site etc work great. Order emails also work fine and I have debug mode on.

However I am facing issues with what look like incomplete orders where users navigate to the NoChex checkout page but do not finish the transaction.

The order is logged into the OS system and I see it as a order with the customer details.

However I get no emails about the order and no email notification from NoChex - this I believe is correct since the emails will only be triggered once the success/order_notify page has been reached.

Now how do I stop OS logging the order until the entire checkout has been completed? Is there a solution or am I just stuck with it as just one of the quirks of OS and Nochex APC?

Edited by cloudchaser

However I get no emails about the order and no email notification from NoChex - this I believe is correct since the emails will only be triggered once the success/order_notify page has been reached.

Now how do I stop OS logging the order until the entire checkout has been completed? Is there a solution or am I just stuck with it as just one of the quirks of OS and Nochex APC?

The idea of logging the orders when customers check out is to be able to follow up on customers who leave the orders incomplete. It is also needed because you need to identify the order and complete the order processing when the transaction is completed at Nochex.

It is fairly simple to send emails out to yourself when the customers check out. You just need to add one line of code in the checkout page.

If you are not interested in storing incomplete orders, you could run a daily cron job ( assuming you are on UNIX/Linux) which would remove these entries. Alternately, you could manually delete old entries by running a SQL query.

I found it useful to be able to see the incomplete orders so that I could chase the customers if needed.

- Ram

Morning all,

Can someone please clarify this APN for me - is it possible to use this if i have installed the module where the cusomer doesnt need to register to order, and if so will it still update stock levels?

I am looking to open a store, but cannot afford an SSL so do not wish to store customer details for security, and no doubt legal, reasons, but i would like a working inventory system, and to use nochex.

Regards,

Dan.

Morning all,

Can someone please clarify this APN for me - is it possible to use this if i have installed the module where the cusomer doesnt need to register to order, and if so will it still update stock levels?

As far as I know - even in the module where the customers do not have to register, their details still get stored in the database (without their knowledge !).

As far as I know - even in the module where the customers do not have to register, their details still get stored in the database (without their knowledge !).

Really?!?! but if they enter their details only on nochex's server, the APN would have to transfer their details back to my server, and then store them in my database - surely not?! :blink:

I'd like it to not store any custoer details, but just update the stock table in the database when items are sold.

Has anyone tried this?

Dan.

I am using the "No account option" and the system does store the order customer and order details --- which is correct otherwise a a store owner would not know where to ship or send goods.

Are you referring to storage of the customers card details? If so then you are correct and OS does not see any of this information since it is handled on the Nochex secure servers.

Hope that helps

The idea of logging the orders when customers check out is to be able to follow up on customers who leave the orders incomplete.  It is also needed because you need to identify the order and complete the order processing when the transaction is completed at Nochex.

It is fairly simple to send emails out to yourself when the customers check out.  You just need to add one line of code in the checkout page.

If you are not interested in storing incomplete orders, you could run a daily cron job ( assuming you are on UNIX/Linux) which would remove these entries.  Alternately, you could manually delete old entries by running a SQL query.

I found it useful to be able to see the incomplete orders so that I could chase the customers if needed.

- Ram

Ahh this is fine. I was looking at the incomplete orders in a slightly different manner and thought that something was broken. If I see these orders as incomplete then it makes sense.

Successful orders trigger a default notification - both from within OS and I get a "received money" notification from Nochex.

Thanks

cloudchaser

I am using the "No account option" and the system does store the order customer and order details --- which is correct otherwise a a store owner would not know where to ship or send goods.

Are you referring to storage of the customers card details? If so then you are correct and OS does not see any of this information since it is handled on the Nochex secure servers.

Hope that helps

I understand what you're saying, but the nochex payment notification email contains the customer details (i know this as i use nochex on my first site, running a javascript cart), and id be happy to use emails to process orders.

Is there not a legal issue if my database stores customer details and it is not SSL secured? Without SSL, is it easy for someone to access my database?

Dan.

I understand what you're saying, but the nochex payment notification email contains the customer details (i know this as i use nochex on my first site, running a javascript cart), and id be happy to use emails to process orders.

Is there not a legal issue if my database stores customer details and it is not SSL secured? Without SSL, is it easy for someone to access my database?

Dan.

Not sure I understand it correctly re: you position.

Somone correct me if I have got this wrong but in a nutshell SSL is used to encrypt data between client(browser) and server. This avoids anyone "sniffing" the packets being transferred and even if they do manage to snig and capture this data it will be encrypted so in essence useless.

Access to the database would be a different issue and while there is the slim chance of someone sniffing out your "unencrypted" data it would be the last of your problems. If they can sniff then it that means there is a bigger & larger problem with the hacker already having got access to your server/database.

One way around it is to encrypt all the data stored in the database so even if someone breaks in the scramled info would be useless!

Thats about how I can best explain this quickly -- but I am sure I have got things wrong :) as I am not an expert on security !!

Edited by cloudchaser

Somone correct me if I have got this wrong but in a nutshell SSL is used to encrypt data between client(browser) and server. This avoids anyone "sniffing" the packets being transferred and even if they do manage to snig and capture this data it will be encrypted so in essence useless.

Hi Cloudchaser, you're right about the SSL.

An SSL is used solely for transmission of the data from the Browser to the Server and like you say encrypts the data so that any packets captured by sniffers etc, should be renderred useless.

Storing data on the server is a totally different issue and the only protection you have there is what the hosting company put on their systems in terms of firewalls / latest patched etc.. Plus of course, making sure that your souce code is written correctly and contains no security flaws. ( I have seen in the past a page where the database, username and password was echo'd as a remark in the pages source)

It is easy to see if the customers details are being saved in the database, firstly, look at the customer listing within the admin section, if there are records there, then details are being saved in the database.

If there are no records showing, then you could double check by using a tool like PHPMYadmin, look for details in the "customer" and "address_book" tables.

I am curious however, if customer details are not being saved anywhere, then how do you know where to send the products to?

Hope this helps.

Mark

Hi all

I recently installed the nochex contribution - it all worked perfectly. I entered an order, clicked checkout and got all the way through to the actual Nochex payment page.

However, I since entered the Simple Template System contribution (this doesnt directly affect any of the Nochex modded files so no direct conflict) but now i cant get to the nochex payment page.

I click confirm order on the order summary page, and then the catalog/checkout_nochex.php page loads and its just a header and footer, no content in the middle, and nothing else happens. It would normally redirect to the Nochex payment page.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi all

I recently installed the nochex contribution - it all worked perfectly. I entered an order, clicked checkout and got all the way through to the actual Nochex payment page.

However, I since entered the Simple Template System contribution (this doesnt directly affect any of the Nochex modded files so no direct conflict) but now i cant get to the nochex payment page.

I click confirm order on the order summary page, and then the catalog/checkout_nochex.php page loads and its just a header and footer, no content in the middle, and nothing else happens. It would normally redirect to the Nochex payment page.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance. :)

My Answer to you would be to get rid of the STS. I go on numerous topics on this forum and you would be suprised how many people have problems using different contributions when they are using STS.

My Answer to you would be to get rid of the STS. I go on numerous topics on this forum and you would be suprised how many people have problems using different contributions when they are using STS.

And use the basic template contrib. instead? I like having a template as it's so much easier modifying the templates and changing the look.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

i have installed the "nochexapc" along with the "points module 1.5" and "QT Pro 4.2" contributions and have a problem.

When i test a transaction using this contribution in test mode, should it update stock levels, and in the case of the points module - also update the points, or does it not do these in test mode?.......its not doing either.

Many Thanks

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just installed the APC module and all seemed fine until I logged into admin and clicked payments to add in my nochex details. I still only get the NOCHEX option in the list of payment systems and when I choose to edit it I don't get the extra options with the testing, apc url etc. just the same options as before I installed the APC module.

Additionally the nochex notify php file doesn't seem to respond to a fire from the nochex site. I have another APC responder in another directory which has worked fine for ages. I wondered if it was permissions stopping the response but the notify file has the same permissions as my current apc responder file. Also my current responder file responds fine when put in the same directory as the the new one so it can't be directory access that's the problem.

I have scratched my head and read the whole of this thread but the queries similar to mine don't seem to have had a response except that one should try reinstalling, which I have tried.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have just installed the APC module and all seemed fine until I logged into admin and clicked payments to add in my nochex details. I still only get the NOCHEX option in the list of payment systems and when I choose to edit it I don't get the extra options with the testing, apc url etc. just the same options as before I installed the APC module.

Additionally the nochex notify php file doesn't seem to respond to a fire from the nochex site. I have another APC responder in another directory which has worked fine for ages. I wondered if it was permissions stopping the response but the notify file has the same permissions as my current apc responder file. Also my current responder file responds fine when put in the same directory as the the new one so it can't be directory access that's the problem.

I have scratched my head and read the whole of this thread but the queries similar to mine don't seem to have had a response except that one should try reinstalling, which I have tried.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Sussed it after having my wife perform a chiropratic adjustment to my upper spine!

I had failed as I assume others with similar problems, to properly check that I had uploaded all of the necesarry files to the server. I thought I had been very meticulous but had missed some of the 'outer admin' php scripts duh.

Hope that helps someone else too!

I'm having problems integrating the NOCHEX APC payment module onto my site. My site uses the STS contribution, and I have read someone else's post in this forums who is experiencing a similar problem: but no solutions has been given as far as I am aware.

My problem is that it never redirects the user to the NOCHEX screen to process the credit card, it just sits on the checkout_nochex.php page, and shows the header and footer to the page - with no information in the middle

Can anyone help??! am suppsed to be going live on monday.. java script:emoticon(":'(",

smilie

my store can be found at http://www.liparazzi.com/catalog

my sites:

----------

www.preciousmetal-online.co.uk

www.liparazzi.com

www.yaoh.co.uk

How to get NOCHEX APC Payment module to work with the STS contribution....

And use the basic template contrib. instead? I like having a template as it's so much easier modifying the templates and changing the look.

Hi I was experiencing similar problems but have found a solution:

create a copy of the file 'catalog/includes/application_top.php' and rename it to 'catalog/includes/nochex_apptop.php'

open up nochex_apptop.php and remove the following lines:

// STS: ADD: Allow disabling of ALL STS capture and display routines by setting this variable or passing ?no_sts=1 as a parameter

$no_sts=0;

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS["no_sts"] > 0) {

$no_sts=1;

}

// STS: EOADD

// STS: ADD

// Capture text between application_top.php and header.php

require(STS_START_CAPTURE);

// STS: EOADD

open up 'checkout_nochex.php' and change the following line:

include('includes/application_top.php');

to

include('includes/nochex_apptop.php');

upload the changes..

Worked for me

my sites:

----------

www.preciousmetal-online.co.uk

www.liparazzi.com

www.yaoh.co.uk

Hi guys,

Ive just got round to installing this contribution, but im having a few problems. I would be greatful if you could glance over my settings and let me know what you think may be going wrong.

First of all, Curl is installed: (From server info in the tools menu):

curl

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.11.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7d ipv6 zlib/1.1.4

The installion of the actual module was easy, ive double checked it. My settings are:

Enable NOCHEX Module

True

Functionality Mode

Test

Logo to display

https://www.mysticaleast.co.uk/images/mainlogo.gif

Enable NOCHEX APC Responder

True

APC Responder Module Address

http://www.mysticaleast.co.uk/nochex_notify.php

E-Mail Address

[email protected]

Update Stock Before Payment

False

Payment Zone

--none--

Set Order Status

Nochex Authorised

Sort order of display.

Debug Email Code

True

When I go through my site and try to buy something, I get to the nochex screens OK. I then enter the test credentials, this brings me back to my site as expected.

I get two emails, one is blank with the title: NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE

The second contains this information (every time):

Opening connection

Raw Response from Nochex:

Checking Response

Result: Now checking order and updating as necessary

Completed APC notify script!

And has the Subject Debug Code.

My stock has not updated and the cart has not reset (I tried the reset hack mentioned but this doesnt help in updating the stock). I have no transaction entries either.

If I go to the test screen (on nochex) directly and enter the path to the notify script I get nothing (nochex says it works however with some stats onscreen).

Now ive run out of ideas.

What do you suggest? Ive read this thread twice now and don't seem to have picked out the right information to help me fix this.

Thanks for your time...