The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Nochex APC Payment Module

ldavies83

Hello,

I had posted this query at wrong place.The query follows:

When I run a APC test from Nochex by going to:

https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc and enter the full url

to my

nochex_notify.php script,I get transaction details on that site ie.

on

https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc site .

But I dont get those details in the admin section under

NochexAPC>>Transactions.

My database is not being updated.

Also the mail subjected as Debug code should receive these details

which I

dont receive.I receive only the text present in it as shown below.

Opening connection

Raw Response from Nochex:

Checking Response

Result: Now checking order and updating as necessary

Completed APC notify script!

Also a blank mail subjected as NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE

is received.

I have processed the nochexapc.sql file and also made the changes in

respectie files.I have also reinstalled nochex module .But I did not

get any solution.

Can you please help me for this.

Thanks in advance,

Livetek

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your shops URL?

Hello,

I had posted this query at wrong place.The query follows:

When I run a APC test from Nochex by going to:

https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc and enter the full url

to my

nochex_notify.php script,I get transaction details on that site ie.

on

https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc site .

But I dont get those details in the admin section under

NochexAPC>>Transactions.

My database is not being updated.

Also the mail subjected as Debug code should receive these details

which I

dont receive.I receive only the text present in it as shown below.

Opening connection

Raw Response from Nochex:

Checking Response

Result: Now checking order and updating as necessary

Completed APC notify script!

Also a blank mail subjected as NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE

is received.

I have processed the nochexapc.sql file and also made the changes in

respectie files.I have also reinstalled nochex module .But I did not

get any solution.

Can you please help me for this.

Thanks in advance,

Livetek

Contribs Written: Nochex APC Payment Module, Cheque Payment Module

Contribs Updated: Information Pages Unlimited, Latest News V1

You've gotta be Quick on the Draw in this game!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Leigh,

Firstly, thanks for a great contribution!

I am having a similar problem with regards to payments not being changed from "processing" to "received" when a payment is made.

I am also receiving the blank email from Nochex with the subject "NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE"

I think this all started when I installed an SSL certificate. I have tried all of the suggestion when reading through this forum.

Would you perhaps have any other sugestions for me?

Regards,

Simon Ruddy.

Gynogapod - Great Products, Tiny Prices!

Hi Leigh,

Firstly, thanks for a great contribution!

I am having a similar problem with regards to payments not being changed from "processing" to "received" when a payment is made.

I am also receiving the blank email from Nochex with the subject "NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE"

I think this all started when I installed an SSL certificate. I have tried all of the suggestion when reading through this forum.

Would you perhaps have any other sugestions for me?

Regards,

Simon Ruddy.

Hi Simon,

We experienced a similar problem after installing an SSL certificate. To resolve our issue we had to re-install CURL with SSL enabled so that it supports https.

You can confirm this by running phpinfo() and it will come back with the modular information for you - and it should state that CURL is installed with SSL enabled.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Nagsy

I have the same problem fluxweb did where the account_history page was not displaying

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tickle/public_html/shop/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/tickle/public_html/shop/account_history.php on line 125

I've gone over everything in the forum but cannot get this working at all,

any ideas

'elp! <_<

I have done the installation as far as I can see, I can place an order, even go through checkout onto Nochex (my logo is there too :P ) enter the dummy id and then get passed back to my website for the end page, my correct selling name is in nochex, so I know I have done that bit correct :) :).

I have done the nochex APC URL check as shown in this posting, and havent received any email, Nochex stated it had sent an email. I went into my OSC admin page, and I see NOCHEX APC at the bottom left on the menu, click it and a sub menu appears, main screen stays the same (My Store), click on the Transactions Sub Menu and I get "Displaying 0 to 0 (of 0 transactions)", but I do get a very interesting error at the bottom:

1062 - Duplicate entry '2df6a53e5b928e19f0cbdaadadbee9f7' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('2df6a53e5b928e19f0cbdaadadbee9f7?action=view', '1103470984', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

NOW this is probably me missing something on the install, however for the laugh :D Im a windows user, what the hell was that! :) :-"

Any help would be appreciated.

many thanks,

Chris :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just installed the NOCHEX APC contribution and everything works fine aprt from the customers shopping cart.

The item that is purchased using NOCHEX payment facility is still showing in the customer cart.

Can anyone please help with this.

Thanks in advance

matrix

For everyone with the NO RESPONSE problem. I am getting this problem myself also, and as I looked above at crounauer & nagsy's chat, I see that this was related to CURL.

CURL is installed on my webserver, I use 34sp.com for hosting.

Maybe the problem could be originating here??

~Cyrix

'elp!  <_<

I have done the installation as far as I can see, I can place an order, even go through checkout onto Nochex (my logo is there too  :P  ) enter the dummy id and then get passed back to my website for the end page, my correct selling name is in nochex, so I know I have done that bit correct :) :).

I have done the nochex APC URL check as shown in this posting, and havent received any email, Nochex stated it had sent an email.  I went into my OSC admin page, and I see NOCHEX APC at the bottom left on the menu, click it and a sub menu appears, main screen stays the same (My Store), click on the Transactions Sub Menu and I get "Displaying 0 to 0 (of 0 transactions)", but I do get a very interesting error at the bottom:

1062 - Duplicate entry '2df6a53e5b928e19f0cbdaadadbee9f7' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('2df6a53e5b928e19f0cbdaadadbee9f7?action=view', '1103470984', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

NOW this is probably me missing something on the install, however for the laugh  :D  Im a windows user, what the hell was that!  :)  :-"

Any help would be appreciated.

many thanks,

Chris  :thumbsup:

I too am getting the above error. I have 2 APC transactions in the list and orders are proceeding as normal (I think!!) :'(

Is there a fix for this?

Matt

I too am getting the above error. I have 2 APC transactions in the list and orders are proceeding as normal (I think!!) :'(

Is there a fix for this?

Matt

Hi Matt,

Well as yet there has be no forthcoming answer to my riddle, however I dont even get orders showing up in NoChex APC! :(

SO your one bit closer than me :) Might end up redoing the install and see if anything changes :)

Chris

Firstly, excellent contribution.

However, I am having the same problem many of the people in this forum seem to be having. Everything seems to be configured exactly as it should be, Curl with SSL enabled is installed, all HTTP_SERVER entries are correct and all scripts are in the place they should be etc. Also, php safe mode is off. However, upon attempting to test the apc via the nochex website, I receive constant emails in cycles of 2: one from Apache: NO RESPONSE and one, the debug email which contains no raw response from the APC.

This must be a simple problem and I am very eager to get this module to work properly. If anyone has any suggestions, please share them.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have installed the apc mod, thanks it is going to work great. In fact it already works, well it did and for some reason now i dont get updated to authorised either in paypal or Nochex.

Test orders do not show up in transactions for either, but when I go to https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc , it goes into transactions fine. I get the debugging email which says what it should. I cant work it out..

Have I done something stoopid?

Hi

I have installed the apc mod, thanks it is going to work great. In fact it already works, well it did and for some reason now i dont get updated to authorised either in paypal or Nochex.

Test orders do not show up in transactions for either, but when I go to https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc , it goes into transactions fine. I get the debugging email which says what it should. I cant work it out..

Have I done something stoopid?

One imediate thing comes to mind. (although most likely not your problem). You haven't by any change password protected your shop directory whilst you are working on it.

If you have, then that will be the problem. the responder will not be able to open the correct page.

Just a thought.

Hi,

I've read this thread a couple of times and it seems people are having the same problem as me but I can't really see an answer on how to fix it

I go to the NoChex APC test page, whack in the link to my notify_nochex.php script and it gives me the result on the page:

transaction_id=146519

transaction_date=27/01/2005 17:47:30

order_id=999999

amount=1.99

[email protected]

[email protected]

security_key=40710

I don't get an email with this stuff in it but I then get an email with the subject "NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE" over and over again.

I've tried a test transaction and although it seems to go through to NoChex and payment is made, it never updates the shop to generate an order email or change the status to NoChex Approved (or whatever it is it changes it to).

Can anyone post an answer to this problem that even a complete php/web numpty can understand, it's doing my head in :blink:

Cheers

Hi,

I've read this thread a couple of times and it seems people are having the same problem as me but I can't really see an answer on how to fix it

I go to the NoChex APC test page, whack in the link to my notify_nochex.php script and it gives me the result on the page:

transaction_id=146519

transaction_date=27/01/2005 17:47:30

order_id=999999

amount=1.99

[email protected]

[email protected]

security_key=40710

I don't get an email with this stuff in it but I then get an email with the subject "NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE" over and over again.

I've tried a test transaction and although it seems to go through to NoChex and payment is made, it never updates the shop to generate an order email or change the status to NoChex Approved (or whatever it is it changes it to).

Can anyone post an answer to this problem that even a complete php/web numpty can understand, it's doing my head in  :blink:

Cheers

Gynogapod - Great Products, Tiny Prices!

Cheers Mark, Thanks for trying but that is not the problem, anyone else...we are all having problems...it is not too bad, cos I can check the nochex and paypal websites to ensure payment has been made, but it was kind of nice not to have to do that and I got used to it with Paypal.

BTW in my case the full path for notify.php is in the admin side... going to search paypal ipn thread as this contrib is based on that to see if there are any fixes there... If anyone else finds it first, please post it here to help the rest of us.

Cheers

Kim

Hi Folks,

I'm currently using the NOCHEX APC :thumbsup: and would like to pick your brains on a small point:

Some customers have initiated the buying process by populating their shopping cart and clicking 'Submit' on my website. When they have got to the Nochex window they decide not to continue and close the window. Then they've done this a few more times and then finally decide to complete a purchase. So now when they 'View' their orders they see a load of orders in a state of 'Nochex Processing' and the one order they just made being 'Nochex Authorised'. This either confuses them or worries them because they think they've made loads of orders. When they contact me I am then having to explain to them what has happended and then delete the 'Nochex Processing' orders for that customer.

I would just like to know if anybody using the Nochex APC has made any changes or has any recommendations on how to improve this scenario. I was thinking about changing the View Orders page so that orders that were in 'Nochex Processing' would not be displayed - but the downside to this would be that if the Nochex server was generally slow the customer would not know what is happening with there order. Has anyone experienced the Nochex server being slow?

Your thoughts please.

Nagsy

I would just like to know if anybody using the Nochex APC has made any changes or has any recommendations on how to improve this scenario.  I was thinking about changing the View Orders page so that orders that were in 'Nochex Processing' would not be displayed - but the downside to this would be that if the Nochex server was generally slow the customer would not know what is happening with there order.  Has anyone experienced the Nochex server being slow?

Hi Nagsy,

I can't say I've had the problem myself. what I've found is that the customer doesn't process with Nochex and then goes away.

I am however, glad that you've mentioned it as it may well be a problem for me in the future.

My recommendation would be (its what I'm going to do) is to change the orders page as follows:

Not Display orders where status = "Nochex Processing" and where order date <> current date.

That should get around the majority of instances.

Regards

Mark

Hi Nagsy,

I can't say I've had the problem myself.  what I've found is that the customer doesn't process with Nochex and then goes away.

I am however, glad that you've mentioned it as it may well be a problem for me in the future.

My recommendation would be (its what I'm going to do) is to change the orders page as follows:

Not Display orders where status = "Nochex Processing" and where order date <> current date.

That should get around the majority of instances.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

If you change the display page as you suggested what happens if the customer logs in the next day or the next week - they'll still be able to see the 'Nochex Processing' orders won't they? Wouldn't it be better not to display all orders which are 'Nochex Processing'?

Any ideas what piece of code I need to change to achieve this?

Cheers,

Nagsy

Hi Mark,

If you change the display page as you suggested what happens if the customer logs in the next day or the next week -  they'll still be able to see the 'Nochex Processing' orders won't they?  Wouldn't it be better not to display all orders which are 'Nochex Processing'?

Any ideas what piece of code I need to change to achieve this?

Cheers,

Nagsy

Hi Nagsy.

Its a NOT query. therefore if they were to look at order page on that day. they would see all "nochex processing".

If the order was on any other day however, they would not be shown.

It was your suggestion that the nochex server might be slow, which brought me to this conclusion.

If the server was slow and the user looked at his order history on the same day and "ALL" nochex was hidden, that might confuse them more.

How to do it now, thats a question. a simple if statement on the echo routine would do that however:

I've just had a quick look at the code for my site and the select query is automatically removing all the nochex processing items.

Look around line 65 on the account_history.php file.

If you've installed the contrib as per the instructions given, you should see the "history_query_raw" select query has a where statement "and o.orders_status != '50000'"

This is the status for "No chex processing"

Mark