• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Nochex APC Payment Module

ldavies83

It seems some people are having difficulties with the .txt thing. I'll broaden the subject. The txt files are lines of code that need ADDING to files that already exist. For example, in catalog/includes/filenames.txt there is a line:

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEXAPC', 'checkout_nochex.php'); // NOCHEXAPC

This means you have to navigate to catalog/includes/filenames.PHP (note change of extension), open it and add the above line which came from the .txt file and save it.

So short answer is: .txt files contain changes/additions to files that already exist

Hope this helps miguel!

Contribs Written: Nochex APC Payment Module, Cheque Payment Module

Contribs Updated: Information Pages Unlimited, Latest News V1

You've gotta be Quick on the Draw in this game!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also tried removing and then installing the modules through the payment modules section of the admin panel, and that's not fixed my problem either.

I just do not understand what has gone wrong, and why it's not showing up after I re-uploaded the entire website (that had all the modified nochex apc updates as well).

Hi Jesicca, Just to let you know I've replied to your email, check it out to see if it sorts it out for you. Let us know :D

Hi Jesicca, Just to let you know I've replied to your email, check it out to see if it sorts it out for you. Let us know  :D

Yes it did. I'm posting your suggestion here for everyone else:

Right Try this.

Uninstall the nochex apc module in the admin again (Modules > Payment >

Nochex > Remove

Reinstall the module by clicking the install button again, and Click edit

when its installed

Make sure "Enable NOCHEX Module" is True

Set Functionality Mode to "Test"

Set your logo as desired or blank it out

Set "Enable NOCHEX APC Responder" to "True"

Ensure the APC Responder Address points to the correct file (ie. On mine it

is "http://www.mydomain.com/nochex_notify.php", I'm sure it is for yours

aswell

Set Email address to your NOCHEX payment address

Leave the others on the default apart from "Debug Email Code", set that to

"True"

Finally click Update.

Now run through your site to order something, hopefully it will be there

(I've just done exactly the same steps on my store), and it should be there.

Progress right the way through because as you are in test mode, your will be

able to send a test transaction from the email address [email protected]

password 123456.

If this all works you should receive loads of emails saying so. If it does

be sure to take the module out of test mode and into "LIVE" mode.

I'm having a problem with the INSTALL file.
....IMPORTANT

1: Make sure you set up correctly the apcresponder url parameter in the Payment Module. This is done from your osCommerce Admin->Modules->Payment->Nochex APC->APC Responder Module Address By default it is prefilled with the "guessed" location of the paypal_notify.php file, but you have to make sure of that....

I have no "Nochex APC" in Modules -> Payment in the admin section.

Also, the file admin/includes/filenames.txt refers to a file "nochex_tests.php" which isn't referenced in the install file, nor is it anywhere in the zip file.

Help please.

Quite right miguel, in fact the module is labelled as "Secure Payment through SSL via Nochex" so it would be Modules > Payment > Secure Payment through SSL via NOCHEX

If its not there its not been installed correctly

cheers,

L.

So short answer is: .txt files contain changes/additions to files that already exist

Hope this helps miguel!

I know you need to add the contents of the .txt to the .php files. I have done so.

I'm just wondering why filenames.php refers to a file "nochex_tests.php" which isn't found in the release, nor mentioned anywhere in the INSTALL file.

I also am having a problem of not having the "Nochex APC" in Modules -> Payment.

I know you need to add the contents of the .txt to the .php files. I have done so.

I'm just wondering why filenames.php refers to a file "nochex_tests.php" which isn't found in the release, nor mentioned anywhere in the INSTALL file.

I also am having a problem of not having the "Nochex APC" in Modules -> Payment.

Miguel, a Nochex payment module comes with the default install of OSCommerce, and that is probably what you are seeing. Just ignore it and move onto the next part of the install.

Ok, I tried it all again (following the post from DST above this).

I have set the location of the nochex_notify.php (which is in the same directory as the rest of my osCommerce files (catalog/) yet when I run through the Nochex payment, once I have inputted the email/passwortd, I then get a 404 error page, as it tries to go to https://www.nochex.com/catalog/checkout_success.php rather than my site, which I assume it should do?

[edit]

I see the Secure (SSL) Payment via Nochex in Modules -> Payments, and have done since I installed. (The install file is slightly misleading, as it refers to Nochex APC).

[/edit]

Edited by miguel_andreas

Ok, I tried it all again (following the post from DST above this).

I have set the location of the nochex_notify.php (which is in the same directory as the rest of my osCommerce files (catalog/) yet when I run through the Nochex payment, once I have inputted the email/passwortd, I then get a 404 error page, as it tries to go to https://www.nochex.com/catalog/checkout_success.php rather than my site, which I assume it should do?

[edit]

I see the Secure (SSL) Payment via Nochex in Modules -> Payments, and have done since I installed. (The install file is slightly misleading, as it refers to Nochex APC).

[/edit]

Miguel assuming the path your taking is as follows:

BUY PRODUCT

Select NOCHEX APC module as payment method

Click continue on order confirmation page

Redirect to Nochex for payment details

Enter test email details and hit continue

Redirects you to https://www.nochex.com/catalog/checkout_success.php

it sounds like youve set your catalog/includes/configure.php file up incorrectly, I'm guessing you have set up your HTTPS_SERVER parameter to "https://www.nochex.com", which is incorrect as it is not your server. I think you have also set the ENABLE_SSL to true when it should be false if you do not own an SSL cert on your own server.

If I'm on the right line your configure.php line should look like this:

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

Does that help at all?

Miguel assuming the path your taking is as follows:

BUY PRODUCT

Select NOCHEX APC module as payment method

Click continue on order confirmation page

Redirect to Nochex for payment details

Enter test email details and hit continue

Redirects you to https://www.nochex.com/catalog/checkout_success.php

it sounds like youve set your catalog/includes/configure.php file up incorrectly, I'm guessing you have set up your HTTPS_SERVER parameter to "https://www.nochex.com", which is incorrect as it is not your server. I think you have also set the ENABLE_SSL to true when it should be false if you do not own an SSL cert on your own server.

If I'm on the right line your configure.php line should look like this:

Does that help at all?

Yes, the above procedure is what I was following.

I have ENABLE_SSL set to false, and nothing set for and line that includes HTTPS

in either the includes/configure.php or admin/includes/configure.php files

I've got a non-urgent, curiosity question. In the APC section of payment modules in admin, it has a box for a Nochex logo, but where does that logo show up? I've put the path in from the same url I get the nochex logo on my "payment options page" (it's pulled off the nochex server because I just copied/pasted straight from their merchant help in my account) but it's not showing up on the payment selection page.

I went right on through to "confirm order" and it's not displayed anywhere. Where does this logo show up?

Yes, the above procedure is what I was following.

I have ENABLE_SSL set to false, and nothing set for and line that includes HTTPS

in either the includes/configure.php or admin/includes/configure.php files

Do you mean you've just made the change and still issues or you've always had it set like that?

If your still have problems, open checkout_nochex.php in catalog/ and go right to the end of the file and look for

//Set the page to auto submit the form

Just above that enter this:

tep_mail('Nochex APC Debug Code (CHECKOUT_NOCHEX.php)', STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'Debug Code',  nl2br($formlink), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, '');

That will email to the store owner email address, the form link. Post that up here so I can have a look at that. Also what is your web address?

I've got a non-urgent, curiosity question.? In the APC section of payment modules in admin, it has a box for a Nochex logo, but where does that logo show up?? I've put the path in from the same url I get the nochex logo on my "payment options page" (it's pulled off the nochex server because I just copied/pasted straight from their merchant help in my account) but it's not showing up on the payment selection page.

I went right on through to "confirm order" and it's not displayed anywhere.? Where does this logo show up?

1 Click to early! The Logo addon lets you put your own logo on nochex's payment page instead of their logo. This is great apart from the fact that it works best if you have an SSL certificate yourself, as if you point it to a http image link you get "Compromised security, this page is partially secure" error messages. It's great if you have an SSL certificate where you can reference the image via https instead though!

Edited by ldavies83

I have tried setting the HTTPS_SERVER stuff to the same as the HTTP stuff, and nochex now forwards me back to my test shop once payment is complete

However, I'm still receiving the same emails as above, and nothing is showing up in the Noxhex APC for payments.

Miguel is your site physically accessible from the web if its not Nochex cannot post the data back to you. As for you setting the https stuff the same as http, big no no! if you dont have SSL leave it alone, you will not be able to use it. set it back to '' and ENABLE_SSL to false

Miguel is your site physically accessible from the web if its not Nochex cannot post the data back to you. As for you setting the https stuff the same as http, big no no! if you dont have SSL leave it alone, you will not be able to use it. set it back to '' and ENABLE_SSL to false

Yes, the site is accessible from the web.

ENABLE_SSL is set to false

it's just the HTTPS_SERVER and HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN that I have duplicated the HTTP stuff in. That was the only way to get nochex to forward me back to the shop.

I added the stuff you said to checkout_nochex.php, and got an email to

Nochex APC Debug Code (CHECKOUT_NOCHEX.php) <my email address>

but it was blank.

Yes, the site is accessible from the web.

ENABLE_SSL is set to false

it's just the HTTPS_SERVER and HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN that I have duplicated the HTTP stuff in. That was the only way to get nochex to forward me back to the shop.

I added the stuff you said to checkout_nochex.php, and got an email to

Nochex APC Debug Code (CHECKOUT_NOCHEX.php) <my email address>

but it was blank.

Could you PM me your website address along with your configure.php contents (obviously excluding sensitive details such as password for DB access) I'll have a look at this.

If you could remove that tep_mail statement aswell, I'm sure you do not want those coming through every 5 seconds!!

Could you PM me your website address along with your configure.php contents (obviously excluding sensitive details such as password for DB access) I'll have a look at this.

If you could remove that tep_mail statement aswell, I'm sure you do not want those coming through every 5 seconds!!

Ok, I pm'd.

I can't see a PM in my profile anywhere.

Could you please resend it. (I have added you as a PM Buddy able to message me)

(Sorry for being a pain, but Ive never used Invision before)

No problems, resent, check your PM

Hi,

I think i may be getting something wrong here...

Is the nochex apc module only used used for websites with an SSL certificate?? I don't have an ssl cedrtificate and just wondered because the module is not working for me.

The admin section is correct, and the payment module is avaiable in the checkout. when i choose the module and continue through with the checkout i get to confirmation press continue and then nothing!

i don't get taken to nochex, and a page appears titled

http://www.mydomain.com/catalog/checkout_nochex.php

all that is on the page is the website header and footer, nothing in the middle??

also, when i try the nochex debug email i get no email from nochex...

regards,

edd robinson