• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Nochex APC Payment Module

ldavies83

Is it possible to limit the amount of payment recieved via Nochex?

Kind like shipping modules.

IE

If a total value os £100 or less the Nochex is avilable as a payment option.

If total value is £100.01 or more then Nochex is removed as a payment option.

Reason I ask this is that a the moment I only have a seller account which limits none Nochex customers to sendint me £100 and Nochex customers are limited to £300.

At the moment I dont have the correct criteria to upgrade to a merchant account.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have Nochex APC payment Module up and running after a few problems.

The Only problem I have is the "Update Stock before Payment" option.

Set to TURE every thing works, but turned to false transactions are process but stock levels are not updated.

Is there a way to get the stock to be updated after payment?

Updating stock before payment to me is a bit on the stupid side.

Has any one got round this?

Thanks

Rob

Hi

I have Nochex APC payment Module up and running after a few problems.

The Only problem I have is the "Update Stock before Payment" option.

Set to TURE every thing works, but turned to false transactions are process but stock levels are not updated.

Is there a way to get the stock to be updated after payment?

Updating stock before payment to me is a bit on the stupid side.

Has any one got round this?

Thanks

Rob

I have the same problem with it sending out order confirmation emails before the payment is collected - also seems stupid as there are a number of abandonments at this point (am seriously thinking of switching to Google Checkout)

Does this not happen for you, maybe it is a quirk in my setup

Maybe we can work together...

Do you have skype or IM.

From what I have seen the nochex_proccess.php works the Update Stock before Payment and the handler.php does update stock after payment.

Update Stock before Payment = True looks to complete the checkout process then asks for payment. I think this is why email goes out before payment.

I think there might be a problem with the callback from Nochex and nochex_apc_handler.php

AUTHORISED and DECLINED response might not be received or read by nochex_apc_handler.php when the Nochex callback comes. As it need the receive a AUTHORISED response to set the order status to Nochex Authorised

Plus I’m not getting anything in the Nochex APC – Transactions in admin

And has any one got this to work right.!!!!

Edited by ogg2k

Dont know if this helps any one but there is a mistake in this code. top line reponse insted of response

if ($nochex_apc['nochex_reponse']=='AUTHORISED') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_OK;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_OK;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_OK;

$cart->reset(TRUE);

} else if ($nochex_apc['nochex_response']=='DECLINED') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_FAILED;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_FAILED;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_FAILED;

} else if ($nochex_apc['orders_status']==50000) {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_PENDING;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING;

} else {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NAVBAR_TITLE_2;

$HEADING_TITLE = HEADING_TITLE;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = TEXT_SUCCESS;

};

Nochex now seem to have xtra enabled my account and i can easily go through making a test transaction all the way past nochex and returned to my site.

Problem I get now when I click on the Nochex APC in my admin section then click transactions I get the following errors

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/getwi/public_html/dev/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/getwi/public_html/dev/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/getwi/public_html/dev/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Does anybody have a clue as to were I should be looking to fix this ?

i am having this same exact problem. it comes up when i click transactions in admin. and then it wont go away. does anyone know whats causing it?

• 4 months later...
Is it possible to limit the amount of payment recieved via Nochex?

Kind like shipping modules.

IE

If a total value os £100 or less the Nochex is avilable as a payment option.

If total value is £100.01 or more then Nochex is removed as a payment option.

Reason I ask this is that a the moment I only have a seller account which limits none Nochex customers to sendint me £100 and Nochex customers are limited to £300.

At the moment I dont have the correct criteria to upgrade to a merchant account.

Regards

I've just added an update to this contribution to pass the postage amount to the Nochex payment page as a separate value to the order amount. I think this looks more professional, and since it was available I thought it was worth trying. However, I would also like to be able to set a limit to when this option is available. Even if you get Nochex to up your limit, you still have a limit, so you need a method to prevent people using it when an order is over this value.

I'll have a look at this myself, but if anyone has already got a solution I'd be happy to know.

Thanks,

Allen

• 3 months later...
I've just added an update to this contribution to pass the postage amount to the Nochex payment page as a separate value to the order amount. I think this looks more professional, and since it was available I thought it was worth trying. However, I would also like to be able to set a limit to when this option is available. Even if you get Nochex to up your limit, you still have a limit, so you need a method to prevent people using it when an order is over this value.

I'll have a look at this myself, but if anyone has already got a solution I'd be happy to know.

Thanks,

Allen

Hi,

Allen are you able to find any solution to set limit so when order value is more then certain amount, Nochex payment module became disaable as payment option.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to install this module, but despite executing the SQL form, making the necessary changes to files and uploading the extra file, I'm stuck. Now whenever I try and view the payments modules page in the admin backend, the list stops at the current NoChex module. Obviously something is wrong but I can't identify what.

Any ideas anybody?

P+

• 2 months later...
I'm trying to install this module, but despite executing the SQL form, making the necessary changes to files and uploading the extra file, I'm stuck. Now whenever I try and view the payments modules page in the admin backend, the list stops at the current NoChex module. Obviously something is wrong but I can't identify what.

Any ideas anybody?

P+

I have the exact same problem as this. Also, the right column of the payment modules when in admin is missing.

Anyone shed any light on this?

• 2 weeks later...

We've installed this module on our test store and it all looks okay until you get to checkout_confirmation.php where the submit button links to /store/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEX_APC

Can anyone tell me what we've missed?

Cheers,

Adam

• 1 month later...
We've installed this module on our test store and it all looks okay until you get to checkout_confirmation.php where the submit button links to /store/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEX_APC

Can anyone tell me what we've missed?

Cheers,

Adam

I'm pretty sure you need to edit the following file, yourstore/includes/filenames.php

add before the ?>

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEX_APC, 'nochex_apc');

Edited by alex121

• 3 months later...

Customer Comments not appearing in order Notification email - problem and solution

Hi - I thought I would share this. I was having a problem where comments added to the order by the customer were not appearing in the email. It seems that there is a similar problem with the PayPal IPN contribution and I based my solution on this thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=251510 - just had to change a couple of things.... here is my final code...

I hope this helps someone one day...

Rob

In nochex_apc_handler.php

I changed this...

$products_ordered_attributes = '';
		}

$email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" . 
		EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
		EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $unique_order_id . "\n" .
		EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $unique_order_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
		EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";
		if($order->info['comments']){
			$email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
		}
		$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" . 

To this...

$products_ordered_attributes = '';
		}
		$comment_query = tep_db_query("select comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . $unique_order_id . "'");
		$commentfetch = tep_db_fetch_array($comment_query);
		$comments = $commentfetch['comments'];

$email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" . 
		EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
		EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $unique_order_id . "\n" .
		EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $unique_order_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
		EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";
		if ($comments) {
			$email_order .= $comments . "\n\n";
		}
		$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" . 

• 3 months later...

Hi

I’ve installed this contribution and it seems to work fine, but when I check my Nochex APC orders/transactions nothing shows for the nochex orders?

(I get the nochex email stating the payment has been processed) and the checkout it seems to function correctly.

I have checked the install several times & all seems to be installed correctly

I did have a problem installing the MySQL file in the database, do I need to alter any setting here?

The file has installed to the database, but do I need to alter any setting here?

Many thanks for your help

Having some problems getting this one running :(

I tried importing the .sql file through phpmyadmin and got the following error;

SQL query:

# Nochex APC v0.5
# Copyright (c) 2004 Leigh Davies
# http://www.osmosisdc.com
INSERT INTO `orders_status`
VALUES ( 50000, 1, 'Nochex Processing' )

MySQL said: Documentation
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

So tried just copying / pasting the contents of the .sql file into the query box, hit enter and got the same error :(

Is there something I'm missing here?

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i got same problem any resolution?

I've had problems with this for 2.2rca and just fixed them/it. (Am off dancing around the office now!!!)

The solution to my problems appeared to be the need to remove some extra lines (white space) at the end of a file, after the ?php> closing tags. Check if any of the nochex files have unnecessary lines at the end of the file - after the php closing tag.

My source of the info: http://www.geeklog.net/faqman/index.php?op=view&t=38

Also, I had me server guys set the server to display php errors as suggested by this guy in another post of mine: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/365067-testing-output/page__pid__1536632__st__0entry1536632

I don't know if this is of any use to anyone, as I think my editor may have added the blank space at the end of the file.

I was using contib:

p://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2280

as advised by NOCHEX...

Good luck

Matt :D

Edited by 000---000
oscommerce_community_forums.gif

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have Nochex APC set up on 2.3.1? I've got it sorted on a 'vanilla' installation on my home server, when it's set to 'test' it goes to the proper test transaction page on Nochex but when I transferred it to my 'live' site (live as in it's on a full web server but it's not in actual public use) it jumps to a different 'pay by email' page without any of the checkout info on it. As my regular site broke on Friday I can't go through the old set-up and see if that's what it comes out as anyway, and I've been trying to integrate it in with the other add-ons I've added-on on my home server but the database is getting confused. Any ideas?

How come this thread isn't in the payments/other section?? (and how come the PayPal IPN thread's in payments/other instead of the paypal section?!)

So it seems to be something in the combination of files, fair enough I'll go through and see what's what there. But does anyone know why it sends an order confirmation email when the customer goes *to* Nochex, as well as when the payment is confirmed?

• 1 year later...