• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

questions

Heli

Will osCommerce allow me to choose each page's URL? I want to make sure my product pages dont' have unspiderable URLs. Does osCommerce work well with search engines? Also, any recommendations on finding someone to create a template from my look and feel images? I have dreamweaver with the images in it but can't figure out how to use it. thanks.

Heli:

Responding to the second part of your question regarding using your own look and feel for your cart - check this contribution out:

Simple Page Template Contribution

It is a page template and works like a charm. It has instructions for loading it and using it. Was easy to pick up. I use Dreamweaver too and It has worked for me well. It has it's own support thread too in the contributions support forum.

Good Luck!

Brooke

You have to scroll down to find the download links on that page. They are where those pink boxes start about a third of the way down. And you can use this page template with any other editor, not just dreamweaver. If you code by hand, or use something else give it a try. It is a real easy way to keep the cart inside your own layout etc.

Good Luck!

Brooke

Archived