• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What do I have to do?

I am trying to add some description to my products in other langage but english, and in some times it let me do it, but in some others I can't do it, I've been trying refreshing the browser after make the changes, but at the end of the process, the update wasn't done. Can you help me, to make the changes that I'm trying to do?

[email protected]

It sounds like you are trying to add basically two descriptions to a product :

1:) english

2:) another language

you may want to add a secondary field to the product table that will contain the other language and then modify this via the Admin.

Perhaps somebody else else a another idea.

Loren

The great thing about beating your head against the wall is that it feels SO GOOD when you stop!

I am trying to add some description to my products in other langage but english, and in some times it let me do it, but in some others I can't do it, I've been trying refreshing the browser after make the changes, but at the end of the process, the update wasn't done. Can you help me, to make the changes that I'm trying to do?

[email protected]

I was having a similar problem adding text in the Japanese content field using the Article Manager contribution--English and Chinese worked fine, but it just wouldn't save text in the Japanese content field. I finally started adding Japanese using phpmyadmin...no problem, after doing that the text even shows in the Article Manager. The only thing I can figure is that it's cause the Japanese language pack is for MS1--I updated a lot of the pack, but maybe I missed something.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

Archived