• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can i redesign oscommerce site

commando

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change the design of the site. Is there ant free software that allows you to like i have used dreamweaver before now then uploaded the new webpages and overwritten. There must be a easy way to change your storefront and add images etc. any help much appreciated. also how can I edit locally the CSS and is that in code also?

Do a search for a contribution called simple template system this will help you a lot on the road to sorting the design out.

The key is using something like sts to start the layout problem then start pulling code apart to get the best look you need here is something I working on at the moment.

http://www.supaosc.com/testsites/customers/software/

I am trying to get the descriptions in the table also but it quite a problem.

Happy looking site....

Nice clip art!!! where did you get it? :rolleyes:

Thanks.

The key is using something like sts to start the layout problem then start pulling code apart to get the best look you need here is something I working on at the moment.

http://www.supaosc.com/testsites/customers/software/

I am trying to get the descriptions in the table also but it quite a problem.

hey, i have been trying to change the width of my site like you have it to no avail. Can you please tell me how you did it?

Or if anyone else knows how to change the width, like her link, so the store doesnt cover thw whole page. I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Hi, for centering your page you should use this very simple contribution:

CenterShopv1.0

I found it easy, and would have struggle to get the same effect with a template system (which I've used b4). Good luck with it - if u try it. Sean

Archived