• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site is working except redirect after "Continue"

kevtrane

Hi,

I am a newbie using osCommerce for a school project. I have been pulling my hair out trying to solve my final issue. I would be really grateful for anyone who can offer a suggestion. Here is my issue:

I am using a shared ssl cert on my hosting site (Doteasy). EVerything is working correctly, the shopping can have items added, I can choose a shipping method and payment method and the order is processed completely. The problem is on the final page where I get a message that says "check this box if you want to be notified about the product etc.." there is a button to continue and on my site when you press it you get a file not found error. Ideally I would like it to redirect back to the main catalog page. I'm pretty sure that the link is pointing to the secured alias link but I can't find where.

Any Help??

Thanks,

Kev

I had a similar problem while using my local host. Just for testing purposes i added to the file

applicaion_top.php the line,

error_reporting(0);

and the warning was gone everything worked fine... Of course this not a permanent solution but it will let you test the rest of the site

Archived