• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Evaluation of osCommerce

krenni

Dear all,

in order to try and find out whether I can use osCommerce for my business needs, I'd be grateful if you could answer the following questions:

- Is it possible within osCommerce to define individual prices or rebates off a standard price per customer? This is important in my business

- Is it possible to only display prices AFTER a customer has successfully logged in?

- Is it possible to define a minimum purchase amount based on weight (e.g. we sell only truck loads full)?

- Is it possible to allow for a purchase only if it sums up to a multitude of that minimum purchase weight (e.g. 100 kg, 200 kg, 300kg but nothing in between)?

- Is it possible to attach different prices to different product options (e.g. the same product is more expensive in green than in red)?

- How can the default look of osCommerce be altered?

If possible, this should be possible by configuration rather than reprogramming...

Thank you very much in advance for your help. This will quickly help me to decide whether osCommerce is worth further looking into.

Best regards

CK

[email protected]

All of thee things are possible with some coding work. osCommerce will not suit your needs out of the box.

Chris Dunning

osCommerce, Contributions Moderator Team

Please do not send me PM! I do not read or answer these often. Use the email button instead!

I do NOT support contributions other than my own. Emails asking for support on other people's contributions will be ignored. Ask in the forum or contact the contribution author directly.

Archived