• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems installing OScommerce

topzeilen

Every installation step is succesfull, but except the last one. Then there are several warnings, i quote:

"New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen("www.topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/includes/configure.php", "w") - No such file or directory in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen("www.topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php", "w") - No such file or directory in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!"

At the end, you can choose between go to the catalog or the admin console but neither of them works. If you press the admin console then you will got some more errors, i quote

"Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /ext/t/to/topzeilen.nl/html/webstore/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!"

And if you choose for the catalog, then the complete installation start over again. Is somebody familiar with this problem?

Let me know!

@ johnson;

all file and folder permissions are set to admin level. So that shouldn't be the problem.

RTM (My best guess Read The Manual..?) I al ready found those pages butta, i couldn't find some example which sounded a bit like mine.

Let me know, if you know something more..

Archived