• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHPBB 2.0.8a implementation

the_bard

im trying to setup phpbb into oscommerce with "PHPBB 2.0.8a implementation" but after installation i get...

Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php

(many many times)

and after warnings i get the oscommerce template with variable names ($categorybox, $content etc.) and nothing about phpbb

i think it is because in phpbb $template is an object ($template->_tpldata) and in oscommerce is an array (in sts_display_output.php)... i tried something like

if (gettype($template)=="object") $template=$template->_tpldata;

in sts but it dont show phpbb

the admin configuration (bb_default.php) works fine except when it has to display the forum (it works configurating the forum itself)

help plise help :P

• 5 months later...
im trying to setup phpbb into oscommerce with "PHPBB 2.0.8a implementation" but after installation i get...

Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php

(many many times)

and after warnings i get the oscommerce template with variable names ($categorybox, $content etc.) and nothing about phpbb

i think it is because in phpbb $template is an object ($template->_tpldata) and in oscommerce is an array (in sts_display_output.php)... i tried something like

if (gettype($template)=="object") $template=$template->_tpldata;

in sts but it dont show phpbb

the admin configuration (bb_default.php) works fine except when it has to display the forum (it works configurating the forum itself)

help plise help :P

Hello, I'm having the same problem after installing the phpbb addon,

Errors

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/www/html/store/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/www/html/store/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/www/html/store/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 172

(continues for many lines)

I can access the admin area, however when it parses through modules.php the errors are produced, the template shows at the bottom of the page, with all the tags in place showing, such as $content

it's not parsing through the template, so the problem is in fact in sts_display_output.php

if anyone has found a fix for this, please let me know asap.

you can view the error at

http://www.jbeezwatercraft.com/store/modul...&file=index.php

Thanks,

David