• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Backup and restore error... help!!

kmm

Hi,

I am currently testing osCommerce locally. Everything worked fine until I tried the database backup function in admin. I first backuped the database with no problem. Howerver I always got this error message when I tried to restore it:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'into address_book (address_book_id, customers_id, entry_gender,

create table address_book ( address_book_id int(11) not null auto_increment, customers_id int(11) default '0' not null , entry_gender char(1) not null , entry_company varchar(32) , entry_firstname varchar(32) not null , entry_lastname varchar(32) not null , entry_street_address varchar(64) not null , entry_suburb varchar(32) , entry_postcode varchar(10) not null , entry_city varchar(32) not null , entry_state varchar(32) , entry_country_id int(11) default '0' not null , entry_zone_id int(11) default '0' not null , PRIMARY KEY (address_book_id), KEY idx_address_book_customers_id (cuinsert into address_book (address_book_id, customers_id, entry_gender, entry_company, entry_firstname, entry_lastname, entry_street_address, entry_suburb, entry_postcode, entry_city, entry_state, entry_country_id, entry_zone_id) values ('1', '1', 'm', 'ACME Inc.', 'John', 'Doe', '1 Way Street', '', '12345', 'NeverNever', '', '223', '12'); drop table if exists address_format;

[TEP STOP]

1146 - Table 'oscommerce.sessions' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '3a96658bdc47b284bd65a0e95edfb93c'

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Then I had to reinstall everything as both catalog or admin pannel would not work after that. I also tried to restore the backup file using phpMyAdmin and still got this error message:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'into address_book (address_book_id, customers_id, entry_gender,

So I am guessing that there might be something wrong with my configuration to cause it to backup data incorrectly? :(

For your info, my environemnt is as follows:

WinXP Pro

Apache 1.3.27

PHP 4.3.2

MySQL 4.0.14

Thanks

Kmm

Archived