• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

email notification

Hi,

When a purchase is made in my shop or when someone joins as a member the customer receives an email notification but i do not. Is it possible to have my site send me an email notifing me of new members and purchases.

Thanks

admin->mystore->send extra emails to-> enter in the email address you want the emails sent to.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

? ? When a purchase is made in my shop or when someone joins as a member the customer receives an email notification but i do not. Is it possible to have my site send me an email notifing me of new members and purchases.

Thanks

admin->mystore->send extra emails to-> enter in the email address you want the emails sent to.

This works for purchases, but not for new customers. Is there a way to get an email when a new customer signs up?

thank you

Put in create_account.php

// send account email copy to store owner
? ?$extra_email_text .= EMAIL_NEW_ACCOUNT . '<br><br><b>New account made by:</b><br>' . $firstname . ' ' . $lastname . '<br>' . ?$city . '<br> ' . $email_address;
if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
? tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, 'New account', $extra_email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
}
// end extra account email

just above

? ? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));
? ?}
?}

?$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

and add the following line to your create_account.php language file

define('EMAIL_NEW_ACCOUNT', '<b>Notification:</b><br>A new customer has created an account.' . "\n");

That should do the trink...Unless I forgot something :unsure:

Archived