• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

OK figured that out, I just started over and uploaded all the MVS files to start........

what has happened, is my hosting company decided to upgrade everything to PHP 5 and MySQL 4 without telling anyone....So my Oscommerce site was a gradual series of mods over 4 years.....so I have had to start from scratch. But have got to retain my database.....

So now Since I had MVS 1.0 installed before I already have vendors setup...etc. the problem is when I go and install a shipping module for one of them, it does not save the info....

Should I delete the Orders_shipping Table and run the MVS.sql again....thus starting over....or just empty the table....also should I do this for the tables: vendors, and vendor_configuration?

The orders_shipping table has nothing to do with storing the Vendor's module info. That is stored in the table "vendor_configuration". Are you installing the modules via the "Manage" button? You could drop all the vendor related tables and start over and see if that helps.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I just completely started over......New OSC install.......replaced all the files from the MVS folders.....ran the OSC SQL and the MVS sql

I go into the manage the vendor and install United Parcel Service (XML)....I enter all the info into the Module.....set the store to use MVS....but the UPS XML settings are not being saved. When I go back to the module all the fields are blank....Its installed but blank.....

also the USPS module, even when not installed always has a sort order of 0.......

For some reason after the MVS install none of my modules will save thier settings in the database.....they will install, you change the settings click update and they revert back to default settings.....

When I check the database, they are indead at default settings......I can manually change the settings in the database and the modules work......this is for shipping and payment modules....

Any Ideas?

thanks,

I am having problems with FedEx showing international list rates. Here is how it breaks down:

If I turn show list rates off everything works fine inside the US and international.

If I turn show list rates on everything works fine inside the US but international does not work.

When I turn debug mode on I get the following output & error message:

**removed** means I have removed that part of the information.

0,"25"10,"**removed**"498,"**removed**"8,"VA"9,"23235"117,"US"17,"38442"50,"DE"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"0.75"68,"USD"440,"N"1273,"01"1333,"5"1529,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating for Vendor - 6 : 0,"125"557,"01"558,"F00B"559,"Invalid recipient country"1133,"0"99,""

Hey guys, I am trying to install the FedEx freight shipping module to my already setup vendors shipping. I created a new vendor and then went to manage ( i have also put the modules under the vendors_shipping under includes/modules/vendors_shipping and also under the languaged as well)

so when i click on manage i get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zones() in D:\www\admin\vendor_modules.php on line 137

Anybdoy have any suggestion?

ok well i found the contrib for MVS at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4129

now that i installed it i did everything correclty with no errors except when i go try to checkout with 1 product setup through the fedex freight... i get

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Can anybody please help?

Still cannot write from vendor manager to the database, just doing it manually

But everything seems to be working fine running the add weight contrib and using UPSXML....

I did have that one clitch with foreach()....but I just logged out and logged back in and it got rid of the problem......

Still cannot write from vendor manager to the database, just doing it manually

But everything seems to be working fine running the add weight contrib and using UPSXML....

I did have that one clitch with foreach()....but I just logged out and logged back in and it got rid of the problem......

This is a very strange problem. If the page "updates" without errors, it should add all data to the database. The only possibility I can think of is if "all" error messages are turned off from your server and you don't have permissions set up to "write" to the database.

Just a couple of thoughts, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

mvs 1.1. In the orders_products table the vendors_id is being set to zero.

I tried replacing the checkout_process.php and checkout_shipping.php (as well as several other files) with the files included with mvs1.1 and the vendors_id still being set to zero (0).

Which other files should I check?

Any help greatly appreciated. :)

Thank You!

This is a very strange problem. If the page "updates" without errors, it should add all data to the database. The only possibility I can think of is if "all" error messages are turned off from your server and you don't have permissions set up to "write" to the database.

Just a couple of thoughts, Craig :)

Thats whats weird, everything else in the Admin writes to the Database fine......I can set up a shipping method in the database and refresh the vendor page and it will show the new values......but it will not send them from the vendors page...

How can I turn on the erro messages or see if they are turned off.....?

mvs 1.1. In the orders_products table the vendors_id is being set to zero.

I tried replacing the checkout_process.php and checkout_shipping.php (as well as several other files) with the files included with mvs1.1 and the vendors_id still being set to zero (0).

Which other files should I check?

Any help greatly appreciated. :)

Thank You!

Have you assigned your products to the vendors as needed? The other files to look into are: "includes/classes/order.php" and "includes/classes/shopping_cart.php".

These files collect the data and pass it to the others for use.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hello OSC crew,

I'm wanting to install the MVS module to my new oscommerce board and would like some feed back to see if I'm headed in the right direction.

1- NEW osCommerce installed (zero members / zero new products)

2- Skinned with Monster Template #12407

View my board: www.line-man.com/shop

MY GOAL:

Is to have multiple tool (vendors) list their products on my tools board/shop. I would like to load the products personally to maintain a clean site. and I would like to have both me and the vendor emailed upon a successful sale/transaction.

My only question is how is the money dealt with on a sale with multi-vendors. Does the money get deposited into my account and I cut a check to each vendor on a pre-timed basis? My reason for this question is that some sales could be large and am not sure on the best way to transact this money.

I would almost prefer for the money received from a sale/transaction to go directly to the vendor and then have a check cut from them on a monthly basis. POSSIBLY a stupid move on my part.

Thanks for any and all feedback

Robert J

kind of a little excited to get things going and ran int an error upon loading the categories.php file

Here's the error that popped up under CATALOG > Categories / Products

1146 - Table 'a0026398-2.TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES' doesn't exist

SELECT p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pi.products_image1, pi.products_image2, pi.products_image3, pi.products_image4, pi.products_image5, pi.products_image6, pi.products_image7, pi.products_image8, pi.products_image9, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status FROM (products p LEFT JOIN TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES pi ON p.products_id = pi.products_id) INNER JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id = pd.products_id INNER JOIN products_to_categories p2c ON p.products_id = p2c.products_id WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND p2c.categories_id = '0' ORDER BY pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

Edited by Robert_ja

kind of a little excited to get things going and ran int an error upon loading the categories.php file

Here's the error that popped up under CATALOG > Categories / Products

That table does not exist in the standard osCommerce distribution or in MVS. You can probably fix it by adding something like the following to catalog/includes/database_tables.php:

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES','products_images');

You should check whatever contributions you have added other than MVS for the exact code that you are missing.

As to your other question, osCommerce is not set up for delivering payments to multiple vendors. I don't recall a contribution that would do that either. I think that you will need to set up a payment gateway to accept the payments yourself and then distribute the money to the appropriate people.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

hello there, I just added the code the the catalog/includes/database_tables.php file and uploaded it to the proper folder.

Unfortunately, the problem still exists

Is there something I need to do to execute the table creation? or is there a maintenance task that will do it for me?

hello there, I just added the code the the catalog/includes/database_tables.php file and uploaded it to the proper folder.

Unfortunately, the problem still exists

Is there something I need to do to execute the table creation? or is there a maintenance task that will do it for me?

I'm guessing at the table name, since I don't know what contribution added this table. You should check the instructions for that contribution for the correct code. I'm also assuming that the error was on the catalog side. If it was on the admin side, you will need to make the change to admin/includes/database_tables.php instead (or in addition to.)

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/f/u/n/fun4baby/html/catalog/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 48

I am getting this error on the checkout process. My guess is that I have more-pics-6 installed and have to pass these array values in the categories.php. Everything else seemed standard when installing the contrib. The other possibility is that i have installed Purchase without Account.

How can I find out more about the values passed in the array. In the contrib the Note: order is important raises a flag. I am new to osc and debugging php is not my specialty.

I only experience this problem when the MVS is enabled. You can check out what I am talking about

http://www.fun4baby.com/catalog/blankets-duds-c-23_30.html. k.t. duds - Bubblegum Blue is set up with a vendor everything else is default manufacture.

This is my last contrib before going live... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/f/u/n/fun4baby/html/catalog/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 48

I am getting this error on the checkout process. My guess is that I have more-pics-6 installed and have to pass these array values in the categories.php. Everything else seemed standard when installing the contrib. The other possibility is that i have installed Purchase without Account.

How can I find out more about the values passed in the array. In the contrib the Note: order is important raises a flag. I am new to osc and debugging php is not my specialty.

I only experience this problem when the MVS is enabled. You can check out what I am talking about

http://www.fun4baby.com/catalog/blankets-duds-c-23_30.html. k.t. duds - Bubblegum Blue is set up with a vendor everything else is default manufacture.

This is my last contrib before going live... any help would be greatly appreciated.

That error should only happen under one of a couple senarios: you do not have a shipping module installed for the vendor of the product you are buying, or you don't have your vendors setup at all(the product does not have a vendor assigned), you may have not uploaded the "vendors_shipping" directory with all the MVS modules to your server(upload the directory to fix it).

To find out:

Look to see if the directory is there and full of modules for MVS(catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping)

Then make sure that you have a shipping module installed for the vendor whose product you are trying to buy, and that it is configured properly and the product is eligable for shipping.

Next, double check your edits to the following files;

catalog/includes/classes/ --- shopping_cart.php and order.php

catalog/checkout_shipping.php, checkout_payment.php, checkout_process.php

The other thing to do is to check the array for data, in vendor_shipping.php, above the block of code being referenced in the error message, add something like this:

echo 'Array Data Test:<pre>';
	  print_r($modules_array);
 echo '</pre>';

And see if you have anything there.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

That error should only happen under one of a couple senarios: you do not have a shipping module installed for the vendor of the product you are buying, or you don't have your vendors setup at all(the product does not have a vendor assigned), you may have not uploaded the "vendors_shipping" directory with all the MVS modules to your server(upload the directory to fix it).

To find out:

Look to see if the directory is there and full of modules for MVS(catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping)

Then make sure that you have a shipping module installed for the vendor whose product you are trying to buy, and that it is configured properly and the product is eligable for shipping.

Next, double check your edits to the following files;

catalog/includes/classes/ --- shopping_cart.php and order.php

catalog/checkout_shipping.php, checkout_payment.php, checkout_process.php

The other thing to do is to check the array for data, in vendor_shipping.php, above the block of code being referenced in the error message, add something like this:

echo 'Array Data Test:<pre>';
	  print_r($modules_array);
 echo '</pre>';

And see if you have anything there.

Hello,

I reported the same error after a change in register_globals = OFF in my server.

I apply the patch and all wors fine except the file vendor_shipping.php

Can you help me?

TIA

Hello Everyone,

I've tried everything I can think of to fix this error, no luck. I'm running MVS with UPS XML and Dimensional Support and I always get a quote for twice the amount of packages. I've reinstalled MVS, UPSXML and Dimensional Support twice and I keep getting the same issue. I have ZERO packages defined, all products are marked "Ready To Ship". UPS XML says "United Parcel Service (XML) (2 pkg(s), 65 lbs total) $45.68" and the same quote manually entered on the UPS website says "1 Package 65 pounds $25.34". Below is my UPSXML log file for just one request of this quote, any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

I'm willing to spend time messing with the code if anyone can point me in the right direction! I tried to include all relevant info here but please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else that may be helpful.

Thanks for you time.

Sam

------------------------------------------

DATE AND TIME: 2006-12-04 21:34:58

UPS URL: https://wwwcie.ups.com:443/ups.app/xml/TimeInTransit

UPS REQUEST: <?xml version="1.0"?>

<AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">

<AccessLicenseNumber>xxx</AccessLicenseNumber>

<UserId>xxx</UserId>

<Password>xxx</Password>

</AccessRequest>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<TimeInTransitRequest xml:lang="en-US">

<Request>

<TransactionReference>

<CustomerContext>Time in Transit</CustomerContext>

<XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion>

</TransactionReference>

<RequestAction>TimeInTransit</RequestAction>

</Request>

<TransitFrom>

<AddressArtifactFormat>

<PoliticalDivision2>Oakhurst</PoliticalDivision2>

<PoliticalDivision1>CA</PoliticalDivision1>

<CountryCode>US</CountryCode>

<PostcodePrimaryLow>93644</PostcodePrimaryLow>

</AddressArtifactFormat>

</TransitFrom>

<TransitTo>

<AddressArtifactFormat>

<PostcodePrimaryHigh>93644</PostcodePrimaryHigh>

</AddressArtifactFormat>

</TransitTo>

<PickupDate>20061218</PickupDate>

<ShipmentWeight>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>LBS</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Weight>10</Weight>

</ShipmentWeight>

<InvoiceLineTotal>

<CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>

<MonetaryValue>100</MonetaryValue>

</InvoiceLineTotal>

</TimeInTransitRequest>

UPS RESPONSE: <?xml version="1.0"?><TimeInTransitResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Time in Transit</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><TransitResponse><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><TransitFrom><AddressArtifactFormat><PoliticalDivision2>OAKHURST</PoliticalDivision2><PoliticalDivision1>CA</PoliticalDivision1><Country>UNITED STATES</Country><CountryCode>US</CountryCode><PostcodePrimaryLow>93644</PostcodePrimaryLow></AddressArtifactFormat></TransitFrom><TransitTo><AddressArtifactFormat><PoliticalDivision2>OAKHURST</PoliticalDivision2><PoliticalDivision1>CA</PoliticalDivision1><Country>UNITED STATES</Country><CountryCode>US</CountryCode><PostcodePrimaryLow>93644</PostcodePrimaryLow></AddressArtifactFormat></TransitTo><ShipmentWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>10.0</Weight></ShipmentWeight><InvoiceLineTotal><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>100.00</MonetaryValue></InvoiceLineTotal><Disclaimer>Services listed as guaranteed are backed by a money-back guarantee for transportation charges only. UPS guarantees the day of delivery for every ground package you ship to any address within the 48 contiguous states, except for any ground package originating in Alaska or Hawaii. In addition, the guarantee applies to shipments from Puerto Rico to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions in the Service Guide for details.</Disclaimer><ServiceSummary><Service><Code>1DA</Code><Description>UPS Next Day Air</Description></Service><Guaranteed><Code>Y</Code></Guaranteed><EstimatedArrival><BusinessTransitDays>1</BusinessTransitDays><Time>23:00:00</Time><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><Date>2006-12-19</Date><DayOfWeek>TUE</DayOfWeek></EstimatedArrival></ServiceSummary><ServiceSummary><Service><Code>GND</Code><Description>UPS Ground</Description></Service><Guaranteed><Code>Y</Code></Guaranteed><EstimatedArrival><BusinessTransitDays>1</BusinessTransitDays><Time>23:00:00</Time><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><Date>2006-12-19</Date><DayOfWeek>TUE</DayOfWeek></EstimatedArrival></ServiceSummary><MaximumListSize>35</MaximumListSize></TransitResponse></TimeInTransitResponse>

Business Transit: UPS Next Day Air = 2006-12-19

Business Transit: UPS Ground = 2006-12-19

Time in Transit: 0

DATE AND TIME: 2006-12-04 21:34:59

UPS URL: https://wwwcie.ups.com:443/ups.app/xml/Rate

<UserId>xxx</UserId>

<Password>xxx</Password>

</AccessRequest>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<RatingServiceSelectionRequest xml:lang="en-US">

<Request>

<TransactionReference>

<CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext>

</TransactionReference>

<RequestAction>Rate</RequestAction>

<RequestOption>shop</RequestOption>

</Request>

<PickupType>

<Code>01</Code>

</PickupType>

<Shipment>

<Shipper>

<Address>

<City>Oakhurst</City>

<StateProvinceCode>CA</StateProvinceCode>

<PostalCode>93644</PostalCode>

</Address>

</Shipper>

<ShipTo>

<Address>

<City>Oakhurst</City>

<ResidentialAddressIndicator/>

</Address>

</ShipTo>

<Package>

<PackagingType>

<Code>02</Code>

</PackagingType>

<Dimensions>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>IN</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Length>63.00</Length>

<Width>13.00</Width>

<Height>19.00</Height>

</Dimensions>

<PackageWeight>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>LBS</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Weight>65</Weight>

</PackageWeight>

</Package>

</Shipment>

<CustomerClassification>

<Code>01</Code>

</CustomerClassification>

</RatingServiceSelectionRequest>

UPS RESPONSE: <?xml version="1.0"?><RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>03</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Oversize 2 indicator has automatically been set on Package 1.

Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>70.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>16.84</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>22.84</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery></GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>16.84</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>22.84</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>70.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>12</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>48.17</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>54.17</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>3</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>48.17</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>54.17</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.78</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.78</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.78</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.78</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>01</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>118.52</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>124.52</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>118.52</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>124.52</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

DATE AND TIME: 2006-12-04 21:35:00

UPS URL: https://wwwcie.ups.com:443/ups.app/xml/TimeInTransit

<UserId>xxx</UserId>

<Password>xxx</Password>

</AccessRequest>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<TimeInTransitRequest xml:lang="en-US">

<Request>

<TransactionReference>

<CustomerContext>Time in Transit</CustomerContext>

</TransactionReference>

<RequestAction>TimeInTransit</RequestAction>

</Request>

<TransitFrom>

<AddressArtifactFormat>

</AddressArtifactFormat>

</TransitFrom>

<TransitTo>

<AddressArtifactFormat>

<PostcodePrimaryHigh>93644</PostcodePrimaryHigh>

</AddressArtifactFormat>

</TransitTo>

<PickupDate>20061218</PickupDate>

<ShipmentWeight>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>LBS</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Weight>10</Weight>

</ShipmentWeight>

<InvoiceLineTotal>

<CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>

<MonetaryValue>100</MonetaryValue>

</InvoiceLineTotal>

</TimeInTransitRequest>

UPS RESPONSE: <?xml version="1.0"?><TimeInTransitResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Time in Transit</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><TransitResponse><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><TransitFrom><AddressArtifactFormat><PoliticalDivision2>OAKHURST</PoliticalDivision2><PoliticalDivision1>CA</PoliticalDivision1><Country>UNITED STATES</Country><CountryCode>US</CountryCode><PostcodePrimaryLow>93644</PostcodePrimaryLow></AddressArtifactFormat></TransitFrom><TransitTo><AddressArtifactFormat><PoliticalDivision2>OAKHURST</PoliticalDivision2><PoliticalDivision1>CA</PoliticalDivision1><Country>UNITED STATES</Country><CountryCode>US</CountryCode><PostcodePrimaryLow>93644</PostcodePrimaryLow></AddressArtifactFormat></TransitTo><ShipmentWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>10.0</Weight></ShipmentWeight><InvoiceLineTotal><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>100.00</MonetaryValue></InvoiceLineTotal><Disclaimer>Services listed as guaranteed are backed by a money-back guarantee for transportation charges only. UPS guarantees the day of delivery for every ground package you ship to any address within the 48 contiguous states, except for any ground package originating in Alaska or Hawaii. In addition, the guarantee applies to shipments from Puerto Rico to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions in the Service Guide for details.</Disclaimer><ServiceSummary><Service><Code>1DA</Code><Description>UPS Next Day Air</Description></Service><Guaranteed><Code>Y</Code></Guaranteed><EstimatedArrival><BusinessTransitDays>1</BusinessTransitDays><Time>23:00:00</Time><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><Date>2006-12-19</Date><DayOfWeek>TUE</DayOfWeek></EstimatedArrival></ServiceSummary><ServiceSummary><Service><Code>GND</Code><Description>UPS Ground</Description></Service><Guaranteed><Code>Y</Code></Guaranteed><EstimatedArrival><BusinessTransitDays>1</BusinessTransitDays><Time>23:00:00</Time><PickupDate>2006-12-18</PickupDate><Date>2006-12-19</Date><DayOfWeek>TUE</DayOfWeek></EstimatedArrival></ServiceSummary><MaximumListSize>35</MaximumListSize></TransitResponse></TimeInTransitResponse>

Business Transit: UPS Next Day Air = 2006-12-19

Business Transit: UPS Ground = 2006-12-19

Time in Transit: 0

DATE AND TIME: 2006-12-04 21:35:01

UPS URL: https://wwwcie.ups.com:443/ups.app/xml/Rate

<UserId>xxx</UserId>

<Password>xxx</Password>

</AccessRequest>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<RatingServiceSelectionRequest xml:lang="en-US">

<Request>

<TransactionReference>

<CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext>

</TransactionReference>

<RequestAction>Rate</RequestAction>

<RequestOption>shop</RequestOption>

</Request>

<PickupType>

<Code>01</Code>

</PickupType>

<Shipment>

<Shipper>

<Address>

<City>Oakhurst</City>

</Address>

</Shipper>

<ShipTo>

<Address>

<City>Oakhurst</City>

<ResidentialAddressIndicator/>

</Address>

</ShipTo>

<Package>

<PackagingType>

<Code>02</Code>

</PackagingType>

<Dimensions>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>IN</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Length>63.00</Length>

<Width>13.00</Width>

<Height>19.00</Height>

</Dimensions>

<PackageWeight>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>LBS</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Weight>65</Weight>

</PackageWeight>

</Package>

<Package>

<PackagingType>

<Code>02</Code>

</PackagingType>

<Dimensions>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>IN</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Length>63.00</Length>

<Width>13.00</Width>

<Height>19.00</Height>

</Dimensions>

<PackageWeight>

<UnitOfMeasurement>

<Code>LBS</Code>

</UnitOfMeasurement>

<Weight>65</Weight>

</PackageWeight>

</Package>

</Shipment>

<CustomerClassification>

<Code>01</Code>

</CustomerClassification>

</RatingServiceSelectionRequest>

UPS RESPONSE: <?xml version="1.0"?><RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>03</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Oversize 2 indicator has automatically been set on Package 1.

Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><RatedShipmentWarning>Oversize 2 indicator has automatically been set on Package 2.

Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 2.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>140.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>33.68</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>12.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>45.68</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery></GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>16.84</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>22.84</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>70.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>16.84</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>22.84</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>70.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>12</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 2.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>162.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>96.34</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>12.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>108.34</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>3</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>48.17</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>54.17</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>48.17</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>54.17</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 2.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>162.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>129.56</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>12.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>141.56</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.78</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.78</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.78</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.78</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>01</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 1.</RatedShipmentWarning><RatedShipmentWarning>Additional Handling has automatically been set on Package 2.</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>162.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>237.04</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>12.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>249.04</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>118.52</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>124.52</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>118.52</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>6.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>124.52</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>65.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>81.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

Hello,

I reported the same error after a change in register_globals = OFF in my server.

I apply the patch and all wors fine except the file vendor_shipping.php

Can you help me?

TIA

If you are woking with MVS with "register_globals" off, then you will have to add some code to accomodate MVS. I can't help with exactly what since I have never gone through it myself. But if you search through this thread very carefully, you will find several posts from another user who worked through it and got everything working. I can't give you any dates but it was a couple of months ago.

Hello Everyone,

I've tried everything I can think of to fix this error, no luck. I'm running MVS with UPS XML and Dimensional Support and I always get a quote for twice the amount of packages. I've reinstalled MVS, UPSXML and Dimensional Support twice and I keep getting the same issue. I have ZERO packages defined, all products are marked "Ready To Ship". UPS XML says "United Parcel Service (XML) (2 pkg(s), 65 lbs total) $45.68" and the same quote manually entered on the UPS website says "1 Package 65 pounds $25.34". Below is my UPSXML log file for just one request of this quote, any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

I'm willing to spend time messing with the code if anyone can point me in the right direction! I tried to include all relevant info here but please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else that may be helpful.

Thanks for you time.

Sam

.... quote trimmed ....

Sam, I see the price you got from the UPS website in the response, double check your allowed shipping types(ground, next day and whatnot) and you should get what you need. Note that the response also indicates additional charges being applied for overweight package. Read through the response a couple of times and you will see what you need to see. I would suggest deleting everything, and then do a test order(only 1) so you won't have so much data to sift through in log file.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Sam, I see the price you got from the UPS website in the response, double check your allowed shipping types(ground, next day and whatnot) and you should get what you need. Note that the response also indicates additional charges being applied for overweight package. Read through the response a couple of times and you will see what you need to see. I would suggest deleting everything, and then do a test order(only 1) so you won't have so much data to sift through in log file.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the quick response. The log file that I posted previously was from just one order, I too thought it should be much shorter. The only methods of shipping I have enabled are ground and standard. Any idea why so many requests are being sent for just one package? I'm still unclear why it says "United Parcel Service (XML) (2 pkg(s), 65 lbs total)" when there is only one package. Anyway, hope this info helps you get a clearer understanding of what exactly I'm seeing. Thanks in advance!

Sam