• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

OK, find this code in catalog/includes/modules/vendor_shipping/table2.php at Line 99:
		$order_total = $shipping_cost;
  } else {
	$order_total = $shipping_weight;

and change it to:

$order_total = $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'];
 } else {
$order_total = $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['weight'];

That appears to be an error in the MVS module. Either nobody's tried to use this before or I missed an update.

Also, Line 114 has a typo; It should be:

$shipping = $order_total * $shipping_cost_temp[0] / 100;

and Line 128 has an errant comma. Change it to:

vendors_zipcode

It now should work.

Regards

Jim

Jim I did all the changes and it still doesn't work

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

Jim I did all the changes and it still doesn't work

What doesn't work? I need more information than that to tell you what's wrong. If it's throwing an error, copy and past the error message here. If it's not returning the right values, tell me what it's returning and what it should be.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

What doesn't work? I need more information than that to tell you what's wrong. If it's throwing an error, copy and past the error message here. If it's not returning the right values, tell me what it's returning and what it should be.

Regards

Jim

ok I have notice in (catalog)admin/includes/modules/

the Multi Vendor Shipping was disable so I enable then went to do a check out test I go the following error:

1146 - Table 'mgstest.shipping_methods' doesn't exist

select method_name, module_name, handling_charge, handling_per_box, tare_weight, max_box_weight from shipping_methods

[TEP STOP]

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

now I got this:

Warning: shipping(includes/modules/shipping/table2.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/t/e/mtechamatest/html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping(includes/modules/shipping/table2.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/t/e/mtechamatest/html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/shipping/table2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/t/e/mtechamatest/html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: table2 in /home/content/m/t/e/mtechamatest/html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 39

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Does the database table 'shipping_methods' exist?

The error messages that you reference includes/modules/shipping/table2.php are referring to stock osComemrce, not MVS. The MVS modules are all in includes/modules/vendopr_shipping/table2.php. If the code is looking in the wrong place you have an error in your MVS installation. Check your checkout_shipping.php for errors. The error could also be in one of the include files.

Regards

Jim

Does the database table 'shipping_methods' exist?

The error messages that you reference includes/modules/shipping/table2.php are referring to stock osComemrce, not MVS. The MVS modules are all in includes/modules/vendopr_shipping/table2.php. If the code is looking in the wrong place you have an error in your MVS installation. Check your checkout_shipping.php for errors. The error could also be in one of the include files.

Regards

Jim

its has shipping_method in the database

table2.php was in the includes/modules/shipping/ so took that out.

do you want the checkout_shipping.php code?

Edited by mtechama

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

do you want the checkout_shipping.php code?

No. If you have modified it for other contributions then I can't run it. If it's stock MVS I already have it.

Regards

Jim

No. If you have modified it for other contributions then I can't run it. If it's stock MVS I already have it.

Regards

Jim

I haven't touched or modified checkout_shipping.php

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

I haven't touched or modified checkout_shipping.php

I don't know what could cause that error message if the file isn't actually there. I'm out of ideas. I'll post if I think of anything.

Regards

Jim

I don't know what could cause that error message if the file isn't actually there. I'm out of ideas. I'll post if I think of anything.

Regards

Jim

now I am getting this error:

select method_name, module_name, handling_charge, handling_per_box, tare_weight, max_box_weight from shipping_methods

[TEP STOP]

and I looked into my database all I see is shipping_method inside the order_shipping table that is all

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

now I am getting this error:

[TEP STOP]

and I looked into my database all I see is shipping_method inside the order_shipping table that is all

There is no table named shipping_methods in MVS or in stock osCommerce. It may be used by some of the optional shipping modules. Try removing everything from includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ except your table2.php.

Regards

Jim

There is no table named shipping_methods in MVS or in stock osCommerce. It may be used by some of the optional shipping modules. Try removing everything from includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ except your table2.php.

Regards

Jim

ok everything is removed execpted table2.php

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Hi,

I am bit new with Os Comerce.

Can I install MSV and Multi-pick-up?

Any conflict using both?

Do you know real example (website) using MSV and Multi-pickup?

Thanks,

aad665

Hi,

I am bit new with Os Comerce.

Can I install MSV and Multi-pick-up?

Any conflict using both?

Do you know real example (website) using MSV and Multi-pickup?

Thanks,

aad665

The Multi Pickup Contribution is not compatible with MVS. MVS includes the Store Pick Up Contribution. SPU should be able to do what you want, although you may need to do a bit of modification to support multiple stores. It all depends on exactly what features you want.

Regards

Jim

Hi Craig,

There's a little HTML error in catalog/checkout_process.php...

I didn't spot it as I was looking for globals problems and couldn't see the woods for the trees. I think I've become obsessed with them!!

The table listing the items ordered from the vendor wasn't coming out properly.

This (line 364 - 369 if unmodified):

$email = $email . '<tr><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pqty'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pname'] . '<br>??<i>Option<br> ' . $product_attribs .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['PVprod_id'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pmodel'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['PVprod_price'] . '</td><td>' .
 $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pcomments'] . '</b></td></tr>';

Should read this:

$email = $email . '<tr><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pqty'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pname'] . '<br>??<i>Option<br> ' . $product_attribs . '</i>' .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['PVprod_id'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pmodel'] .
 '</td><td>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['PVprod_price'] . 
 '</td><td><b>?' . $vendor_products[$l]['vendor_orders_products'][$i]['Pcomments'] . '</b></td></tr>';

Anyway, wondering if you can help me with another problem? Nothing to do with your code, I'm trying to integrate the 'Fancier Invoice & Packing Slip' contribution

( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2861 )

They modify checkout_process.php, so that a nicer looking HTML invoice is sent out to the customer. These are the changes:

Beneath:

// lets start with the email confirmation

They add:

// START HTML Invoice
 if (EMAIL_INVOICE == 'true') {
require(DIR_WS_MODULES . EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR . FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE);
 } else {
// END HTML Invoice

and directly above:

// load the after_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->after_process();

They add:

// START HTML Invoice
 }
// END HTML Invoice

Unfortunately adding this routine prevents the vendor email from being sent automatically. I only started using osCommerce a couple of months ago and am still very unfamiliar with the code (and the vast arrays of variables being juggled around) Wondering if you could suggest anything to help me integrate this part of the fancier invoice package?

Many thanks,

Paul.

The Multi Pickup Contribution is not compatible with MVS. MVS includes the Store Pick Up Contribution. SPU should be able to do what you want, although you may need to do a bit of modification to support multiple stores. It all depends on exactly what features you want.

Regards

Jim

Wouldn't you set each store as a different vendor? :blush:

Unfortunately adding this routine prevents the vendor email from being sent automatically. I only started using osCommerce a couple of months ago and am still very unfamiliar with the code (and the vast arrays of variables being juggled around) Wondering if you could suggest anything to help me integrate this part of the fancier invoice package?

Many thanks,

Paul.

It's Ok. Seemed to have fixed it by moving the MVS Vendors e-mail bit to before the email confirmation.

Cheers,

Paul.

Wouldn't you set each store as a different vendor? :blush:

Yes, that would handle most of it. The module uses text defines in the language files that would need to change for each location, so there would be some extra changes needed there. We should probably do that anyway, just to make this properly usable with MVS.

Regards

Jim

Jim have you figured out what cuasing the error yet?

As I said before, that table is not in stock osCommerce or in MVS. I can't find something that isn't there. You'll need to track down where it's being referred to and pull the reference, or start over with clean copies of osCommerce and MVS.

Regards

Jim

As I said before, that table is not in stock osCommerce or in MVS. I can't find something that isn't there. You'll need to track down where it's being referred to and pull the reference, or start over with clean copies of osCommerce and MVS.

Regards

Jim

What do you mean in Stock?

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

I am deleting oscommcer off my test site an re-uploading it to the server :

I want to double make sure that you said to put table2.php in:

includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table2.php

not includes/modules/shipping/table2.php

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

I am deleting oscommcer off my test site an re-uploading it to the server :

I want to double make sure that you said to put table2.php in:

includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table2.php

not includes/modules/shipping/table2.php

Correct.

Regards

Jim

Correct.

Regards

Jim

in the Admin>Modules>Shipping is there purpose to be a module for Multi Vendor Shipping to activate it?

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas