• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

I have a preliminary version of the modified USPS module for MVS if anyone wants to try it out. It seems to be working for most of the domestic services. I haven't tested International yet, so I have no idea if they work. Please provide any bug reports here. I'm going to be doing more testing and tweaking as well. I'll upload the final version when the bug reports slow to a reasonable extent.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Whoops, I left the debug email turned on and set to my address. I guess I'll find out if anyone tries the first version.

If you have already downloaded this, please replace it with the current version, or at least comment out line 404.

Regards

Jim

Whoops, I left the debug email turned on and set to my address. I guess I'll find out if anyone tries the first version.

If you have already downloaded this, please replace it with the current version, or at least comment out line 404.

Regards

Jim

Hey Jim, tried out the file, thanks for your update. However, Standard Post--what we really rely on-- doesn't appear to be pulling in rates. Priority Mail is pulling in rates just fine. It's at least pulling in some rates for our products so it's a step :D I appreciate your hard work.

Thanks

Geoff

Thanks for the bug report. I've noticed that and the First Class rates seem to be missing. Priority and Express (the ones they announced changes on) seem to be working. It looks like there are subtle changes on all of the services. I'll keep trying.

Regards

Jim

I haven't tested International at all yet. I was trying to get Domestic working first. I'll add that to the list.

Thanks for the bug report.

Regards

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Get no USPS rates or errors - Fedex and UPS work fine for this vendor. Tried several products with same results. Requested a new USPS ID no change in behavior. Any other ideas how I can troubleshoot this issue?

Here is the latest version I've been able to patch up. Don't expect miracles.

I've given up on that module. It's such a mess of old procedural code that it's nearly impossible to find what code is doing what part. I'm working on a new module that will be a lot less likely to break every time the USPS changes something. Yes there will be a MVS version. It's just going to take a while as I'm writing it in my spare time. You can subscribe to the development thread if you want to keep an eye on it.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes, I am using the latest usps.php file. I put in the lastest file from yesterday and get an error: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method usps::enabled() in /home/httpd/vhosts/neperformancemustang.com/httpdocs/Catalog/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 111, referer: http://www.neperformancemustang.com/Catalog/shopping_cart.php?osCsid=49musus174ha8h7pf2qacge8f1

In the vendor_shipping line 111 - } elseif ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled($vendors_id)) { //Module is enabled for this vendor

$include_quotes = array();

reset($this->modules[$vendors_id]);

foreach ($this->modules[$vendors_id] as $value) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.')); // $class is the filename without the .php

if (tep_not_null($module)) {

if ( ($module == $class) && ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled($vendors_id)) ) {

$include_quotes[] = $class;

}

} elseif ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled($vendors_id)) { //Module is enabled for this vendor

$include_quotes[] = $class;

}

}

With the new file this message still appears in the error log: [Tue Aug 13 13:25:58 2013] [error] [client 64.222.172.88] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method usps::enabled() in /home/httpd/vhosts/neperformancemustang.com/httpdocs/Catalog/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 111, referer: http://www.neperformancemustang.com/Catalog/shopping_cart.php

The enabled method is defined on lines 536 - 564 of this file. The error message is clearly wrong.

This module is currently running on two live stores that i know of. Your problem is most likely due to your version of PHP or a PHP setting. Unfortunately I can't help with that.

Regards

Jim

I now have a patched version of the USPS module that returns First Class quotes. I'm testing it now, so check carefully before you use this on a live store. The code is available here, in both stock and MVS flavors.

Regards

Jim

Hello,

Need help in integrating existing shipping method. I am using the german parcel shipping method. I think this is the best shipping method to offer local and international shipping.

attached is the shipping modules.

Any help is highly appreciated

fgwapo

gp.php

hello,

i did made a test order with this module. I was wondering how to remove the x () = $0.00 on every email order.

x () = $0.00

ex.

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Lingerie 1 (BLG00001) = $1.10

x () = $0.00

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: $1.10

Shipping Method: FedEx 3-5 days Delivery Time : 0.75 kg: $8.00

Total: $9.10

Any help is highly appreciated

fgwapo

This Addon only affects shipping costs. It doesn't do anything to the product list. I think you have a problem with something else you've changed.

Regards

Jim