• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

When you say for now, just remove the ups module how do I do that?

I have added the missing file name definition.

I have copied over the missing language files.

When I go to manage vendors - vendor_modules.php I get the following errors now:

Vendor Shipping Modules pixel_trans.gif You are currently managing My Store

If you want to select another Vendor, go back to the Manager Page.

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_STATUS' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 15

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 50

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 41

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 42

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 37

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 29

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_AMOUNT - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_AMOUNT' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 20

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 37

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 38

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 30

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 31

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 29

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 43

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 44

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 31

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 32

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 23

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 24

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 37

Warning: require(includes/classes/xmldocument.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.phpon line 29

Warning: require(includes/classes/xmldocument.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.phpon line 29

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/xmldocument.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php on line 29

It lists all the shipping methods, but when I click one I just get the same list of errors as above.

Also, when I click insert to create a new vendor page vendors.php I get the following error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_id in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 171

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_name in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 172

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_contact in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 173

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_phone1 in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 174

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_phone2 in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_email in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 176

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_send_email in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 177

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_status_send in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 178

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_street in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 179

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_add2 in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 180

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_city in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 181

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_state in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 182

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_zipcode in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 183

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_country in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 184

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_image in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 185

Notice: Undefined index: account_number in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined index: vendors_url in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_add_info in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 188

Notice: Undefined index: handling_charge in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 189

Notice: Undefined index: handling_per_box in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 190

Notice: Undefined index: tare_weight in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 191

Notice: Undefined index: percent_tare_weight in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 192

Notice: Undefined index: max_box_weight in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined index: zones in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 194

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 198

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 256

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 256

Vendor Manager pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Vendor Admin Vendors ID

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 267

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 267 Vendor's Name:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 273

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 273

Status when to send order email:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 290

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 290

pixel_trans.gifPendingProcessingDeliveredPayPal [Transactions] Send Email:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 297

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 297

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 300

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 300

pixel_trans.gif Send Order Emails Don't Send Order Emails Vendor Contact Name

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 310

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 310

Phone 1 #:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 314

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 314

Phone 2 #:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 318

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 318

Vendor's Email:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 322

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 322

Street Address:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 325

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 325

Address Line 2:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 329

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 329

City:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 333

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 333

State:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 337

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 337

Zipcode:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 341

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 341

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 345

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 345

AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegowinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrance, MetropolitanFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-bissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and Mc Donald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran (Islamic Republic of)IraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Democratic People's Republic ofKorea, Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic ofMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia, Federated States ofMoldova, Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakia (Slovak Republic)SloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSt. HelenaSt. Pierre and MiquelonSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania, United Republic ofThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City State (Holy See)VenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabwe Website:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 349

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 349

Account Number/ID:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 353

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 353

Additional Info:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 357

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 357

The Vendor's handling charge:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 361

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 361

Fee per box:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 365

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 365

Tare Weight:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 369

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 369

Percentage-based Tare Weight:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 373

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 373

Maximum box weight:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 377

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 377

Number of zones (Zones module):

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 381

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 381

Needed for the Zones module Vendors Image:

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 387

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 387

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 387

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 387

pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifDelete Vendor's image?

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 391

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 391

Notice: Undefined variable: vInfo in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 391

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 391

IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST

I am ready for your instruction on what to do next.

Thanks,

Brian

The modules are in catalog/includes/modules/vendor_shipping.php.

The Notices should get fixed, but I don't have the time right now. You can turn them off by changing the error reporting in catalog/includes/application_top.php and admin/includes/application_top.php back to the stock value:

// set the level of error reporting
 error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

I have very little time to put into this right now. Actually, I shouldn't be spending any time at all, since I am behind on other things that I need to be doing. So, if you want help from me, you're going to have to be very specific in explaining the problem. For the record, "can't work normally" is totally useless to me.

If you are seeing an error message (or several), copy the message(s) and paste them here. If there are no errors, describe the problem exactly and in detail. Don't forget to tell me what versions of osC and MVS you are running.

If you can make me understand your problem without me having to do a lot of extra detective work, I'll probably be able to tell you how to fix it.

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Paypal/MVS support was coded for osCommerce 2.2RC2a. If you are using it with 2.3.1 it will probably need to be updated, or at least debugged. You could try contacting the author of that code for help. Otherwise, you have the usual choices of fixing it yourself or hiring someone to do it for you.

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting this error on my shipping page. This is the error whether or not products are in the cart. Any idea how I can fix it?

Shipping Method

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/deanj/public_html/includes/modules/vendor_shipping.php on line 124

Edited by DJanssens

You said "whether or not products are in the cart". You shouldn't be able to get to the shipping page with nothing in your cart. Did you modify your osC pages or are you using the set that comes with MVS? Did you make all of the changes to catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php?

Regards

Jim

Edited by kymation

When you say for now, just remove the ups module how do I do that?

Brian,

The easiest way I have found to 'remove' a module (shipping, payment, etc.) is to change the extension from php to txt. In the case of this file, you would go to [path/]catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping and change upsxml.php to upsxml.txt. (Do not leave .php as part of the filename, or the code will still 'see' the file.)

Now you have effectively removed the file from your osCommerce install, without actually removing the file. Then when you need it, it's not hard to find.

Jim,

I found two product table fields in categories.php that aren't used anywhere else on my install, `products_sort_order` and `products_qty_blocks`. They only show up in this file, and I don't see them actually being used. I assume then, that they are support for other contributions.

I removed them from my heavily modified copy of categories.php.

If you'd like, I can modify a copy of your file, and email it to you. Just PM me at your convenience with an email address, and I'll get it to you shortly.

-Anita

Yes, those were for other Addons and were accidentally left in. Thanks for reporting that. My email is in my profile if you want to send me the file, otherwise I'll patch it and upload a new one.

Thanks again for reporting this bug.

Regards

Jim

Yes, those were for other Addons and were accidentally left in. Thanks for reporting that. My email is in my profile if you want to send me the file, otherwise I'll patch it and upload a new one.

Thanks again for reporting this bug.

Regards

Jim

I'm sorry, Jim, I didn't see an email in your profile.

Here are the line numbers where these two fields are used:

376, 377, 393, 394, 952, 954, 964, 981, 983, 993

-Anita

The forum used to show that. I don't see any way of putting it back either. How annoying.

Thanks for the information. I'll go fix up those files.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

I have spent over 8 months, now, converting 2.2 contributions over to 2.3.1 for client work. I'd be happy to help with this project.

If you'd like, I can convert the admin files ('Vendor Manager', 'Product Reports', 'Vendors Orders List', 'Move Products between Vendors') over to use the jquery buttons and so on. I'm not familiar with this contribution except for this recent install, so I'm not comfortable working on the code side of things (yet.) But I can take some of the pressure off by getting these files up to par with the current osC Admin environment.

I'll be doing it anyway, with some modifications for my client, and it wouldn't take much to come up with these files for your next distro of this addon.

Just let me know.

-Anita

@@Skittles -- Any help at all would be welcome. I started to do this but haven't had time to finish. Just getting the basic files converted would be most of the battle. There's only one file (checkout_shipping.php) that would take some code work. You can email me osc@ the website listed in my profile if you need more info.

Thanks again for offering to help.

Regards

Jim

@@Skittles -- Any help at all would be welcome. I started to do this but haven't had time to finish. Just getting the basic files converted would be most of the battle. There's only one file (checkout_shipping.php) that would take some code work. You can email me osc@ the website listed in my profile if you need more info.

Thanks again for offering to help.

Regards

Jim

You're welcome.

I'll keep in touch as I go along.

Talk to you soon,

-Anita

I'm working on a new USPS module for MVS, but it's based on USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2, not the old USPS Methods. I think it'll be a lot cleaner and easier to maintain. It's not quite usable yet, so watch this thread for an announcement when it's ready.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

Any news on this for the 22nd Jan USPS updates for 2.2? We took the standard USPS module (downloaded from the osCommerce site and Version 6.1a) and had a go at converting that to MVS using your original instructions. It loaded OK but moaned about a missing value for Service when run. If we hard coded that in it worked. Suspect that the vendors ID is not available in the class constructor of that module when converted and some of the constants used for populating arrays don't work as they would rely on it in that part of the code. We can wrestle with it a bit more but if a proper update is due we'll wait a a little longer!

Thanks

Peter

That project has been put on hold. It will need to be done someday, but I have no idea when at this time. I can send you what I have, but be warned that it is not working.

You cannot pass the vendors_id in the class constructor. That would establish a single vendor for any instance of that class, which defeats the purpose. You need to move anything that is vendor-specific out of the constructor. A new class method for each variable is the usual way to do this.

Regards

Jim

That project has been put on hold. It will need to be done someday, but I have no idea when at this time. I can send you what I have, but be warned that it is not working.

You cannot pass the vendors_id in the class constructor. That would establish a single vendor for any instance of that class, which defeats the purpose. You need to move anything that is vendor-specific out of the constructor. A new class method for each variable is the usual way to do this.

Regards

Jim

Thanks Jim. That would be very useful. We can take what we have already done and maybe get a merge that works!

Best

Peter

OK. I ported the MVS files for the USPS new version using the files from USPS Methods. I haven't had time to test it as I don't have a test site. Anyone interested in trying it on a 2.2 system pm me and I will send you the zip.

Thanks to the generous help from Cylone99, we have compiled the required files to get MVS to work with the new USPS api. This is for RC2.2 only.

It can be found here:http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4129

I'm at a bit of a loss, the USPS module installs fine in admin, but i get nothing in the catalog side. no errors, nothing.

I have a highly modified shop and it is a mix of 2.2 and 2.31 and partially updated for php5.3 but running on an older version (5.2.17)

anyone have any ideas?

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

for what its worth, getting a new USPS API username seemed to fix my issues of no data showing up on the checkout shipping page.

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!