• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where I can delete PWA users??

markchiu

Hello, guys, I just tried out myself to test PWA, and I have seen 4 people on my admin opening page, but then I only see 3 Fully registered people in my customers section....where can I delete the PWA account that i just created??? ;)

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

As far I've seen, it will assign a customer # for an order, but does not store the customer in the db. The information is only stored in the orders table. Hence the name of the contribution: Purchase without Account.

..so the order information of the customer won't show up in the admin as well lo???

Then where can i see the customer's address where to send the customer?? ;) ....perhaps i am missing something here.....

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

..so the order information of the customer won't show up in the admin as well lo???

Then where can i see the customer's address where to send the customer?? ;) ....perhaps i am missing something here.....

In the orders table or the orders column in admin.

Archived