• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to insert descriptive texts

Maria Wilbrand

Hi,

I would like to create a box in the home page body (to frame the message: ?Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would prefer to create an account??) - can you advice on the best way implement this?

I have been trying today the whole day and couldnt find my way around - puh! :ph34r:

Another issue regards the catalogue pages - besides a description of each product (fisical charectistics and etc) its possible todau to include, i would like to being able to insert an overal descriptive test (lets say, about the brand itself). Do you have a tip for me, please?

Just as a backgound, my webshop will be about scandinavian products, for this i will need to include the following brief intros:

- 5 different countires (sweden, denmark, finland, norway and iceland, meaning 5 briefs about each country need to be included) - still missing...and i have no idea how to integrate this piece of info

- each country has included 3 main brands (meaning at least 15 briefs) - still missing and same situation as above.....

- each brand includes at least 10 products (these i can furnish with all details and i have almost finished.)

Hope you can support me with a good tip :)

Cheers,

/maria

Archived