• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upload Multiple Products

ackfeldwire

Ok so first I need to saw that I am a Newbie.

Now I have the site set up and need to know how can I upload 1200 products instantly to the database. I would rather not ad them one by one.

I have all the products that I want to upload in a filemaker pro databse and would like to uplaod them all at once.

Can you point me in the right direction. I started to use macsql but when I import the records they do not show up in the catalog?

Any Ideas.

Paintball, Coding, and Hotpockets does it get better than this!

shareware for 30 days isnt bad mate. Sometimes free isnt the best method. I spent a couple weeks pissin around with ep and getting it configured to work with my db, never did. As apposed to Navicat and uploading 15,000 in an hour from download. You take free, I'll take the quickest method to get my product to market.

Those products being up generate more revenue then trying to figure out how to get a script to work.

"edit

Never actually looked at the price of Navicat, a little pricey at 125 USD once the shareware license runs out. But my comments above still stand.

i don't know...it depends EP is good for shops about 3000 itmes.....after this, might not be very good....because it will need more time to download your categories if you want to download the complete one.....so it varies to a better software ;) ...this is what i think..

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

You get what you pay for so just remember that shareware usually allows a trial period then a small payment. Supporting shareware ensures helps to ensure that programmers continue to develop new applications and make them available to the public.

Archived