• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different Product Prices by Country

cbooth7575

Hi everybody,

still new to osCommerce, so please forgive me if this is mentioned somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it yet in the forums, or in the contributions.

What I would like is to be able to set up the system so that for each of my products, I can have a US/International price (in USD), and a Canadian price (in CAD) that is different, but isn't directly related to the exchange rate.

for example:

product 1: US/International Customers: $9.99

Canadian Customers: $15.99

product 2: US/International Customers: $9999

Canadian Customers: $129.99

as you can see, these numbers aren't just simple exchange rate calculations.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

Cameron

This is something I'd be interested in, too, but in past posts I've found, it doesn't look like it's been accomplished so far.

It seems to me that it would be relatively (?) easy to add a second price field to the database, then an if/else statement that says if customer is from this country, use Price A. From these countries, use Price B. (Of course, the customer would probably have to specify on entry their country of choice in order for it to work...)

Probably not as easy as I'm envisioning, but boy, would I love to hear a solution too!

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Archived