• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hyperlink without logging off

I need to be able to hyperlink some English files together with out logging the customer off every time they use the links. Below is the code i thought were the correct one:

<TD width="634">
<A href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACTION, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><u><font color="blue" size="2">Action</font></u></A></TD></TR>

But the page just returns the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/popcorn/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/top100menu.php on line 42

You can view these links in my top 100 movies section, and as I say they are working as normal links at the moment, but it will just log you out every time you click on one.

Once in - click on top 100 movies icon on the left

One thought. There are different ways of writing this if you are in php or in html. The lines look ok at a quick glance. Check that these lines are not the subject of a php 'echo' or 'print' statement. In other words check that there is a

?>

somewhere before them

I'm not sure I follow, I created a page that needs to link to another page that I created, they are html pages. Is there ne specific code to use for the hyperlink so that they don't get logged off?

Archived